“Fantastic service and lovely food”
Review of Italia

Italia
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Lyme Regis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Homemade, real Italian cuisine by an Italian chef/owner. Modern decor, comfortable and atmospheric. Family friendly, good value and table service. Serving pizzas, pastas, chicken, seafood, daily specials and many more. Booking advisable but not always necessary. Popular with locals and visitors all year round.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We hadn't booked but the lovely, helpful staff squeezed the 3 of us in. The service was excellent and the food was lovely. We had a really lovely evening. 2 of us had pizza and the other a pasta dish. All the food was fresh and delicious, I would highly recommend. The decor is modern, bright and clean.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My palate has been spoiled by some excellent food in Italy, so most Italian restaurants come as a disappointment. The service was good and the prices are reasonable, but the food was nothing special. I had caprese for stater, the mozzarella was good, but not enough basil. For the main I had linguine ai frutti di mare. I wouldn't recommend them. So all in all, an OK place, but not the best choice in Lyme.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Lovely choice of dishes, friendly, efficient service. Family friendly. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Good food and excellent service would recommend ,the food was delicious and the atmosphere was very relaxing.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We had a lovely meal here on our last night in Lyme Regis. The restaurant is central and easy to get to. The decor is very pleasant, and the atmosphere relaxing. The food was excellent - I had pizza (Due di Picche - tuna) which was superbly cooked and very flavoursome, and my wife had the chicken (Pollo alla Crema -pan fried chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce) which was also excellent. The service was superb - efficient, quick and friendly. The chef is Italian and this shows in the quality of the food.