All reviews welcome pack thought of everything sea front home from home on arrival spec property cottage balcony accommodation tv
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Took my sons back to West Bay at 14 Old Shipyard with amazing sea views from the living room too. We all love the Rib Blast too and fossil hunting at Lyme Regis plus a seagull grabbed my ice cream cone
Definitely recommend to anyone who loves the sea and

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

After a mistake with our booking on their end (which meant our chosen accommodation which we had booked and paid for was no longer available) Lyme Bay Holidays offered us this new property for our stay. Although I was frustrated initially by this mistake, as our holiday was only 3 weeks away, the cost for staying at the superior The Squid And The Whale would have been significantly higher and out of our budget and the transfer was made for just £60 which I agreed to pay. I’m very glad I did.

We stayed for 3 nights which was our first family holiday (my partner, baby and myself) and it was outstanding. The accommodation was immaculately clean and very homely. The drawers and cupboards were well stocked with not only the essentials but little extras too and the sea views from the bedroom and living sea were the icing on the cake.

We are already looking forward to returning and would highly recommend this property(and letting company) to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This is a wonderful rental property. It is clean, peaceful and has fantastic views. Loved staying here and felt very lucky to have spent time there. The furnishings seem brand new and the kitchen is well fitted out. Good internet, TV and close to the sea.

Room tip: Higher floor flats have best views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Spent a very noisy ruined 4 nights in Lyme Views 9 The Gables last weekend, noise from the upstairs apartments is horrendous, you can hear every footstep, the television, people talking and moving around. The main bedroom is directly below the main living area upstairs - totally ruined our weekend to Lyme, a place that has always been dear to me. Lyme Bay Holidays out of hours emergency number does not offer you any help with regards to 'noise transfer' or neighbour issues, its a maintenance number only. Lyme Bay Holidays have offered me no assistance with this matter and having used their service for my bookings for several years I can honestly say I won't be using them again. The description for this property should clearly state that there are people above you - the property is as far as I am concerned falsely advertised. It is a shame that Lyme Bay Holidays are not prepared to look after their customers the same way they look after their letters - a simple matter that could have been resolved has only left a very sour taste in my mouth. As one of the other reviews states, this business has gone down hill since being overtaken, there are other options for booking your holiday in the beautiful Lyme Regis so consider these next time you are booking or you might also end up sleeping with your dog on the kitchen floor as this was the only quiet room.

Room tip: Only quiet room is the kitchen - where I had to sleep on the floor with my dog.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic weeks holiday in ivy cottage the cottage was spotless when we arrived the welcome pack was great the cottage was 5 minutes walk to the shops and pubs and beach we couldn’t believe how quiet it was at night in the cottage a very enjoyable holiday