“Best local takeaway”

Add it.
Bere Alston Fish And Chip Shop
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Yelverton
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I live nearby and it's my go-to place if I don't want to cook. Good chips and vegetarian choices. Evenings only. Traditional fish and chips. Try the battered pickled egg!

1  Thank Penny M

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We enjoyed nicely cooked fish & chips here - the fish tasting very fresh indeed! The chips were OK, but a bit owing the greasy side. We were very hungry so we were pleased we went.

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

One of the best fish a chips I have ever got! paid a visit while staying at my friends house and had a pleasant surprise at how nice it was. Staff were really friendly and down to earth, food was really good for money as well. Next time i'm at my friends I shall definitely pay a visit.

1  Thank karren1976
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Good value for money,tasty cooked as ordered and fairly large size portion. Will.definitely visit the Chippies again.

1  Thank twosome54
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Locally run business. Open most days and not too long await. Recent additions are cones of chips and pizza are good value.

1  Thank gordonc719