“Loved it. Almost expected 'The Fonz' to walk through the door!”
Review of K's

K's
Reviewed 13 November 2018

For those of a 'certain age', this place is a trip down memory lane. Late 50's and early 60's music playing in the background, an American street scene on each table top, old posters on the walls and phographs of Elvis, JFK, Frank Sinatra and many others left me feeling that I'd wandered onto the set of 'Happy Days'. The staff were really friendly and made me feel completely at home. It's not that close to home, but I shall certainly be going back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

The decor, music, staff- all good.
The flat whites were milky & could have done with more coffee.
Mum liked her Cappuccino.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Good selection of 60's music playing. Décor as one would expect from an American Diner. Staff friendly and food excellent. What's not to like?

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Today me and my daughter came to wells for a little trip out for the day we saw Ks diner and came in to grab some chips and a hot chocoalte to warm us up, WOW the delux hot chocolate was Amazing my daughter was so happy aswell as myself, the chunky chips where amazing, on are way out my daughter also fancied an ice cream and i had donughnuts Mmmm is all I can say was amazing and the staff was lovely, the older lady behind the toll was very kind and considerate Towards my daughter too
WILL BE BACK AGAIN :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Plenty to choose from, from ice creams to huge double burger meals to fresh hot do-nuts! Friendly efficient staff and the whole place has so much character!

Date of visit: July 2018