“Perfect family break”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mcc00ls
Corby, United Kingdom
“Perfect family break”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I recently visited the Barn with my 2 young children and parents.
I found the barn very homely, clean and perferctly located to suite all our needs for the weekend,
We ate lovely Thai food from the pub located next to the barn on the Friday and enjoyed a few relaxing beers on the Sat.
The noise from the pub was minimal especially as the rugby had been on and we heard nearly nothing from the barn.
The owners of the barn (and pub) were very friendly and helpful as were the staff and locals to the area.
For day trips for the kids and parents, we were never really more than 30 min from where we needed to be.
I would highly recommend the barn and plan to visit again myself some time ion the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing