“A very relaxing stay with everything we needed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony bedroom
Upstairs Balcony
Cath Kidson Children's dressing gowns
White Company Dressing gowns provided
Bath House products
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
14Amy
York, United Kingdom
“A very relaxing stay with everything we needed!”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed for 3 nights at the lovely cottage! There was everything we could have needed, a great place to stay, very clean and would definitely recommend Beech Meadows to anyone looking to stay in the area.

15 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Amy! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

mehanaz b
London, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I wouldn't know where to start but couldn't wait until I got back home to write the review so I'm still on holiday and writing this review.
Beech Meadow is absolutely amazing!!!
I would recommend this and have already recommended this place to all my friends and family.
It has breathe taking views, amazing location, the house is soooooo clean and fresh looks like it's just been built, the leisure centre facilities are awesome and having free passes is the icing on the cake!
Michelle the owner is amazingly helpful she's always there when you need a question answered, the rates for the house are spot on!
Well worth the money!
The kitchen utilities to bathroom toiletries and sky movies!!! she's given more than what is expected!
There are countless amount of things to do in the area and the people around are sooo Friendly. I could go on n on, but I should stop now!
Please do book beech meadow
You will have the time of your life!

14 Aug 2016
Mehanaz
thank you sooo much for a wonderful review!
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Beech. I really try to give people what I would want on my holiday. Hopefully I have got it right but welcome any suggestions from my holiday clients what would make it better.
I look forward to welcoming you back with friends and family.

South Shields, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

11 Aug 2016
Dear Angie
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm really please that you enjoyed your stay and I will look forward to welcoming you back again.
Michelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing