“Wonderful staff and great food”
Review of Cedar Coffee Shop

Cedar Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We often go to Cedar for a delicious Mediterranean wrap at lunchtime. Everything is freshly made in front of you by friendly staff....what more can you ask!?

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I popped into the Cedar Coffee Shop on the recommendation of a local shop worker. I hoped to get a coffee and a sandwich or other savoury but, unfortunately, they had only sweet things available as they were in an hour or two of closing. This is the only reason I mark the cafe with four stars instead of five.
The coffee was excellent, the service polite and attentive and the atmosphere of soft jazz music and clean modern lines relaxing.

1  Thank East-House
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my partner and it was very busy but the service was fast and great with friendly and helpful staff. We ordered the grilled cheese, ham and egg which was very popular on a lot of tables. Took me a while to figure out what it was called and now I can’t remember the name. It’s unique and very satisfying. Also tried the chicken schwarma which was nice and light and not greasy. Both dishes came with a side leafy great. Overall great food at very affordable prices.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and a walk around before going to The Crazy Bear. This is a lovely little cafe that sells Lebanese food. We had a mezze (vegetable) and a swarma- which my husband found spicy, but I did not! The dishes were well presented, very very tasty and the staff were attentive. Would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I've been going here for over 10 years and always greeted with a warm welcome and lovely fresh good value cafe food.

Don't be put off by the shop front there is a lot of seating at the back.

My favourite is the falafel wrap always made fresh with humus and very filling.

The Lebanese owners really try hard and the menu is very varied with a nice mix of traditional English and Lebanese dishes.

It's my favourite Marlow cafe.

1  Thank Mike-from-Oxford