“Rude staff ”

Ranked #11 of 78 Restaurants in Marlow
Price range: USD 14 - USD 26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Francesco's Italian Restaurants were first established in 1982 to bring the tastes of Sicily and Italy to England. All our food is freshly prepared to order and can be enjoyed in the rustic, comfortable surroundings of our Restaurants in Maidenhead, Marlow and Windsor. From Pizza & Pasta to meat and fish dishes, all dishes are freshly prepared to order for you so any dietary requirements can be taken care of.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a lunch,the place had only 2 other tables but the waitress/manager didn’t let us sit where we actually wanted,even though they weren’t busy.Pasta penne wasn’t cooked properly and had only few slices of pepperoni,it looked like it was just reheated.The lady wasn’t bothered and looked like she was rushing us to leave.Smile is free and it won’t damage your face.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I joined a couple of friends and their children for dinner. It was lovely in side. I'd walked passed many times and this is the first time we'd been here to eat.
The menu although a bit tired did not deterred the many variety of choices. I love Italian food. Especially if it is authentic.
We shared calamari and prawns starter which was amazing. I had spaghetti marianara. It was delicious. It was tasty. It was so filling, I was struggling to eat it all. It was such a good value. I had prezzo at lunch and this is so very Italian.
Service was excellent, and I think it might be a franchise. It was most friendly and warm.
I hope.to be going back there soon.

2  Thank PatchWelling
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really great food some of the best calzone you can get! personally preferred over the prezzo's and zizzi's (not that they're bad at all), and the staff are fantastic. what makes it special is the restaurant. Something Homely about being in the little Italian restaurant with a bit of character as appose to the larger mundane modern chain restaurants you get. i'm a regular customer and will be going again.

1  Thank alexcalderbank
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate herefor dinner the first time and we both had a calzone and a pizza each (two of us). This is definitely the restaurant that makes some of the best calzoni in the area. They taste exactly as back home in Italy.
I always try and come here for lunch when I visit my office in Marlow.

1  Thank Stella C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’d highly recommend Francesco’s in Marlow if you’re ever in the area, especially for couples. Really lovely inside with pretty lighting. The food was delicious - would recommend the meatball calzone. The service was great too, friendly staff and timings were also good.

1  Thank Anonymous123125