Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

More Info
from USD 42.77
More Info
28,364 results
All reviews wave pool fast pass wave machine lazy river the dragon beach area lost city shark tank all ages great fun fast track per ride free bus water rides flip flops man made beach thrill seekers
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to various parks around the world. USA, dubai, singapour, turkey and such. For sure this is the best for 18+
Do not miss

1  Thank batukaratas
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutly love this place. All the rides are fab the wave pool is great. A bit expensive for food but all water parks are the same i think. High season the ques are huge for the majority of the time. I wouldnt bother with the fast pass tickets as some of the ques are just as long. Cant wait to go again

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018

What a fantastic water park!! Clean as can be, rides for all ages, and even some pretty tasty Thai curry for lunch (and I am quite a foodie!)

We weren't sure about taking our 23 month old daughter to a water park, but thought we'd try...and it was great. There is a toddler area between Siam Beach and the main kids area (The Lost City). She LOVED that she could go down the slide on her own and she felt quite confident there. We then played at The Lost City for a while, which would be even better for 3/4 year olds (and older). Finally, we got a triple float for the lazy river and had a lovely ride down, with her waving to elephant statues along the way.

Yes, it is pricey...but it was a fantastic day out, even for a small toddler!

(Note: Parking is VERY limited. We got there at 11 - one hour after the park opened - and were the last people to get a spot for the day!)

2  Thank LLL_in_London
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am 51 years young and my daughter is 26. She wanted to visit this park but I was not keen but we went anyway and I loved it! My daughter went on all the rides and I on quite a few.
It was busy but not overly, we didn't have to wait long at all for rides, 10 mins max but it wasn't school holidays so don't know what the wait would have been if there had been a lot of children..
The beach there was lovely to relax on after a few hours of rides and the bar/cafe prices were reasonable with a soft drink and baguette costing €5.50 .
Lockers are available and advisable and the price is €10 with €5 of that refunded on key return.
A fun day out and I would definitely return.

1  Thank Adventurer804190
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Siam Park is a brilliant day out there is so much fun to be had here for all ages. The free resort buses to Siam Park are a great addition and are very regular but do get busy! We got unlimited trips with our holiday package and went five times and we did not get bored there was so much to keep us busy but also plenty of options to relax also. We cannot wait to go back!! The queue times were not to bad but there are a lot of stairs taking a giant rubber ring up for some of the big flumes but the ride down makes it worth it. My kids loved the fact they could ride with us on some of the flumes but there were also smaller ones they could ride alone and the lazy river is a lovely relaxing ride where you can opt for the river to the beginning or the river that takes you under the shark and fish tank which is incredible!
Life jackets are also Ava around the park for free but they do go quickly so we took our own.
Cannot take food in and they do check but the food was reasonable enough as you don't want to much.
Cannot rate this water park highly enough

Date of experience: May 2017