“Birthday Surprise”

Loro and Siam Park Twin Ticket
Ranked #1 of 83 things to do in Adeje
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Siam Park, Tenerife’s water kingdom is already established as the best water park in the world. Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture, with everything from meandering rivers to free-fall slides, this is the setting for your own epic adventure. Blissful relaxation or adrenaline-pumping thrills? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Siam Park while in Tenerife and what a day it was. I would highly recommend booking either the Cabana for 4x people, V.I.P house for 6x people or the V.I.P Villa for 8x people. The Cabana starts at €444, €660 for the house and €880 for the villa. All of the above come all inclusive of food, drinks and Fast Pass. The staff were great and welcoming, its best to be there early to avoid waiting in ques and get the most out of the day. FAST PASS is excellent and reduces waiting time by 0-20 minutes dependant on ride. it's advisable to purchase swim shoes for €9.99 or take some with you as walking on the hot and rough concrete can on occasions be painful. Food was excellent with areas around the park for eating and the V.I.P areas include a mini bar. Be prepared to walk loads as the water park is "hilly", the wavepool runs approximately every 30 seconds for 20 minutes with plenty of lifeguards. When I return again I will definitely book one of the V.I.P areas and although expensive I would say it was worth it, just ensure you don't sit there all day as it takes time to go around all the rides. Some of the bigger "difficulty red" rides must have 4 people to use, be prepared to double up if there are only 2 of you and certainly hold on tight.
Have a great time......we did.

2  Thank Stephen C
Write a ReviewReviews (26,539)
All reviews
in 509 reviews
"thrill seekers"
in 178 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to various parks around the world. USA, dubai, singapour, turkey and such. For sure this is the best for 18+
Do not miss

1  Thank Batuhan K
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutly love this place. All the rides are fab the wave pool is great. A bit expensive for food but all water parks are the same i think. High season the ques are huge for the majority of the time. I wouldnt bother with the fast pass tickets as some of the ques are just as long. Cant wait to go again

Reviewed 5 April 2018

What a fantastic water park!! Clean as can be, rides for all ages, and even some pretty tasty Thai curry for lunch (and I am quite a foodie!)

We weren't sure about taking our 23 month old daughter to a water park, but thought we'd try...and it was great. There is a toddler area between Siam Beach and the main kids area (The Lost City). She LOVED that she could go down the slide on her own and she felt quite confident there. We then played at The Lost City for a while, which would be even better for 3/4 year olds (and older). Finally, we got a triple float for the lazy river and had a lovely ride down, with her waving to elephant statues along the way.

Yes, it is pricey...but it was a fantastic day out, even for a small toddler!

(Note: Parking is VERY limited. We got there at 11 - one hour after the park opened - and were the last people to get a spot for the day!)

1  Thank LLL_in_London
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I am 51 years young and my daughter is 26. She wanted to visit this park but I was not keen but we went anyway and I loved it! My daughter went on all the rides and I on quite a few.
It was busy but not overly, we didn't have to wait long at all for rides, 10 mins max but it wasn't school holidays so don't know what the wait would have been if there had been a lot of children..
The beach there was lovely to relax on after a few hours of rides and the bar/cafe prices were reasonable with a soft drink and baguette costing €5.50 .
Lockers are available and advisable and the price is €10 with €5 of that refunded on key return.
A fun day out and I would definitely return.

1  Thank ChrissyxxAnnaxxLouise