Our first visit to the Rui Palace and really cannot fault it. The hotel has been refurbished and the rooms are large nicely furnished with spacious bathroom. The meals in the self-service restaurant are varied and suit most tastes. We experienced both the Kystal a la crate and the Spanish for a change the Kystal being our favourite. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pool area is kept well maintained with plenty of sun beds and towels. Shame that people have to be putting their towels on sun beds very early in the morning and not using the beds until lunchtime also surprised you have to pay for the safe in the room this is supposed to be a 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje