All reviews superior bungalow kite surfing beach bungalow wide beach rooms are decent really enjoyed our stay here jamon iberico large terrace perfect location moroccan coast special thanks sound of the waves family holiday fantastic stay laid back situated right buffet breakfast
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Great hotel lovely views fantastic staff fabulous food we will be going again for Christmas very easy to get to lots of places of interest like cadiz very clean and quite the town of tarifa is less than 10 minutes away

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 24 January 2017

A fabulous hotel, directly on the beach. We stayed in bungalow 16 & witnessed the most amazing winter sunset. Rooms were spotless and had a private porch at the front. Restaurant food was excellent also.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank JOANNE G
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Beautifully situated on the beach, great decoration, very friendly and helpful staff. Useful and beautiful facilities. Could have stayed a lot longer.... and also a delicious restaurant with a wide range of choice.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tchikiotisbillie
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

A superb stay right on the beach. Staff lovely and the room just what we wanted. Certainly a place we'd book again - breakfast good and again views of the beach just perfect. Great location for walking down to the sea.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Alimaxgood
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with a 10 year old and a baby. The rooms are well suited for family. In my opinion it could be a little renovated but the rooms are decent. The bathrooms have only showers but they provided me with a baby tub bassin so I could give the baby baths. The setting is amazing, right on the beach with surfing school that is super friendly and the staff as well. I would complain totally about their staff in the horse barn. The girls are unfriendly and arrogant. You immediately see their not locals and they treated really bad my daughter which made our stay a little less fun as she was nagging about it all the time. My family has been coming here for the last 20 years and for me it's a first and I enjoy the stay and will for sure come back though. It's great if you want to learn windsurfing and kitesurfing.
The pool area is also very nice but the water is not heated unfortunately so we did not go in. Water is about 18 degrees C.
The food in the Chiringuito, restaurant are good although could be improved. Our burgers where served with cold bread and old chips... the seafood dishes where Ok. The breakfast is also ok but we went to eat at 9:30 and there didn't put out yet the eggs or anything warm. It arrived only by the time we where leaving.... but overall fresh bread and cheeses... fruit is also fresh.
A nice family vacation destination but don't expect anything fancy!

Stayed: October 2016