Open today: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Very friendly, professional and organised school! Recommend!

I did a couple of days with this school as a beginner (sadly the wind was too inconsistent!) and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TimC625
London, United Kingdom
Excellent kite rental & school

It was a real pleasure renting equipment frolm Jordi from the very first contact untill the drop... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Matthieu S
via mobile

All reviews kite school thank you so much latest equipment the owner four days new friends thanks guys see you next year see you soon his team felt safe complete beginner kitesurfing lessons amazing experience a lot of fun great fun patricia
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

No doubt this is the best kite school if you want to do your beginners course, progression, supervision or rental! Tarifa Air Force kiteschool is not just a kite school but group of people who are very enthusiastic of what they are doing! equipment is really good, brand new and instructors are very professional, and in the same time fun and friendly! They make you feel like part of their kite family! The owner of the school Jordi is such a great, positive, always smiling and very encouraging and motivating person! He is very open and always up for little chat about kiting or life itself. Now I feel I have made a friend in Tarifa! :)
First I took a semi private lesson with Alex who is super great, professional and enthusiastic what she is doing! She is just a great person to be around. She is always there to help and answer any questions you have.
After I took a supervision lessons. The amazing part was that Jordi himself came out to kite with me as part of my supervision session! It was really fun! After he even showed me the school itself. It’s a proper kiteschool not just a rental in a van! They also provide kite repair service.
Overall I had super amazing experience and I’m looking forward coming back next year!
Jordi, thanks a lot for all! Keep up the good work and see you next year!

Dace

1  Thank Dace15
Tarifa_Air_Force, Gerente at Tarifa Air Force, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Graciaaassss!! We hope to see you back soon!
Greetings from Tarifa!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

There are a lot of options to learn kitesurfing in Tarifa, but I’d really recommend you go straight to Jordi at Tarifa Air Force. Unlike some others he won’t force a deposit out of you if the weather’s looking a bit iffy. You’ll only pay for the time spent actually learning.
Jordi is a great communicator and keeps you in the loop on the weather. His staff are brilliant (thanks Alex!) and the kit is top condition. Thanks for a great few days. We’ll be back!

1  Thank Rob186300

Gracias Rob!
I was a pleasure share the days with you!
See you soon!
Good winds.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Did 6h (3x 2h) course for beginner, my instructor (Hector) was a very cool and professional guy. Jordi, the school owner, organizes everything really well and always communicate the informations in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend

1  Thank RaphaelG140

Hola Raphael, thanks a lot!
See you soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

It’s the second time I booked my kite lessons at Tarifa airforce! Simply because I liked the people, the organisation&services and friendly contact all the time! Qualified, reliable and motivated instructors become friends ...at the end you want to come back and continue!
Thanks for the good time... see you next year! Diana ;-)

1  Thank Diana-082014
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Took a 5 days private kitesurf course with tarifa Air Force and had the most incredible time! I made good progress and left me very interested in the sport! Classes were very organised to ensure we have the best learning conditions and the instructors were professional, patient and fun. Jordi and the team created the a very welcoming atmosphere for solo travelers. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to start kiting!

1  Thank Jody T