Open today: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Review Highlights
Very friendly, professional and organised school! Recommend!

I did a couple of days with this school as a beginner (sadly the wind was too inconsistent!) and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TimC625
London, United Kingdom
Excellent kite rental & school

It was a real pleasure renting equipment frolm Jordi from the very first contact untill the drop... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Matthieu S
via mobile

All reviews kite school thank you so much latest equipment the owner four days new friends thanks guys see you next year see you soon his team felt safe complete beginner kitesurfing lessons amazing experience a lot of fun great fun patricia
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

It’s the second time I booked my kite lessons at Tarifa airforce! Simply because I liked the people, the organisation&services and friendly contact all the time! Qualified, reliable and motivated instructors become friends ...at the end you want to come back and continue!
Thanks for the good time... see you next year! Diana ;-)

1  Thank Diana-082014
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Took a 5 days private kitesurf course with tarifa Air Force and had the most incredible time! I made good progress and left me very interested in the sport! Classes were very organised to ensure we have the best learning conditions and the instructors were professional, patient and fun. Jordi and the team created the a very welcoming atmosphere for solo travelers. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting to start kiting!

1  Thank Jody T
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and reliable! They teach you with a lot of patience! Equipment is also very good! Highly recommendable

1  Thank Karl M
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend both did private lessons with Tarifa Air Force, my friend got to travelling upwind from a fairly basic beginner lesson and I almost got to being up and riding from being a complete beginner. The instructors were excellent as was all the brand new equipment. Lessons were well organised with changes to timings owing to weather well communicated allowing us to not hang around all day on no wind days. All in all a good kite school that I’d reuse and recommend to others.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank TomCalder
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I have had lessons and rentals from TAF. They are very helpful and have good equipment. I would definitely recommend them as a kite school! I would also recommend Tarifa Kite Hostel as a great and friendly place to stay.

Date of experience: September 2018