See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Twin bedded room on 3rd floor. Quiet but very sparse and WiFi not working well. Skylight window leaked and floor needed a mat between beds.120,00 euros for 4 nights was a relatively good price. No kettle in room.

Room Tip: 3rdfloor twin bedded room quiet but very sparse. WiFi did not work well. Skylight window leaked.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

+: Very nice staff, good position, large room and bathroom, very good price, free umbrellas for the beach was a really good service!

-: bathroom was not completely separated from room, strange noise from air conditioning, beds not very comfortable.

We recommend it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simosimo1989
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I was really surprised by this place. I booked three nights for me and my girlfriend, spending almost nothing for a touristic location as nerja. I wasn't expecting a lot, the hostel got just 1 star, but it amazed me for the cleanliness and good look of the room. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was that the staff was able to speak just Spanish.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FindingLudo
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Jorge and the rest of the staff are great,clean room , towels and bed linen everyday.
Staff very accommodating and willing to help anytime. Wifi is free, quiet place and you will have a very good sleep, centrally located to everything, easy to find anything you need.

Room Tip: My only request is that to have a safety box in the room to keep our valuables and kettle and cups for coffee.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Lovely little hotel, we had the apartment room which was great for the extra space, we stayed for 10 nights and did not have any problems, the owners are lovely, there English is limited but you can get by, location is perfect, a couple of minutes walk to the centre of Nerja shops and restaurants and the free car park is local

Room Tip: Room 204 is at the front of the hotel, can be a little noisy during the day, but the shutters keep noise out at night
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple