1,307 results
All reviews private lift cliff top burriana beach two sinks sea view lounge chairs easy access to the beach garden room breakfast buffet is superb views superior room excellent location main beach reception staff paella lovely pool plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

just stayed here for 4 wonderful nights... the location of the property cannot be beat in Nerja...we stayed on the 3rd floor facing the pool and the view from the nice sized terrace was just spectacular.. the front desk staff and the restaurant staff were all very friendly.. breakfast was very good each morning and again the views from the restaurant terrace cannot be beat..the only thing needed at this property is a major upgrade to the bathrooms and overall finishing of the guest rooms and common areas including furnishings... would highly recommend to stay here and do a day trip to the beautiful little mountain town of Frigiliana if you have a chance...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
EmilioMojon, Director General at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear tylercon,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your feedback on our TripAdvisor page following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that all aspects of your experience were catered for and that our team took care of you from the beginning to the end of your stay. All our team members pride themselves on the high standards they keep and so I will be happy to share your kind words with them.

Having said this, I was thrilled to learn that Nerja and its surroundings added value to your stay, I do agree that Frigiliana is a great complement to Nerja, as it is a beautiful white andalusian mountain village just 5 minutes away from Nerja.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back to The Parador de Nerja in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The Parador is on the edge of Nerja and perfectly positioned for a 5-10 minute walk into centre.

The building itself is modern although the grounds are beautiful and overlook one of the best beaches in Nerja. There is a lift to the beach which sounds decadent but gosh it is a steep walk anyway.

We upgraded to superior sea view room- and the views are great but virtually every room has a sea view so not sure whether worth the extra money.

Room itself very comfortable, particularly the bed, although bathroom looking tired e.g. grouting a bit grotty.

Maid service a bit hit and miss as was service at front desk.

Breakfast service excellent though.

Very good outdoor pool.

We loved the holiday in Nerja although without a gym or sauna the hotel was not great value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jdx5,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback on our Tripadvisor page.

Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to read that you enjoyed most aspects of your visit, from the breakfast to the views and locations. Having said this, I was sorry to learn that the maid service and the front desk team failed to exceed your expectations. Please rest assured I have personally passed on your comments to the Front Office Manager and Accommodation Manager respectively to review our service standards.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Parador de Nerja again very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We had 2 wonderful days at this hotel. It overlooks the water and has easy access to the beach via a lift or a walk down through streets. the hotel is also well located for walking into Nerja and enjoying the restaurants along the beach. Our rooms were huge and spotless. The patios and lounge chairs were a huge plus, making for lovely interludes in the morning and evening as we had beautiful views and privacy. It's hard to imagine a nicer spot from which to appreciate this coastal city.

Room Tip: rooms facing the water are divine
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
EmilioMojon, General Manager at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear newshine,

Many thanks for leaving this comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent visit.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay with us at The Parador de Nerja, especially the rooms and the location. I do agree that Nerja is a gem and The Parador is just in the perfect spot to appreciate its beauty.

All our team members pride themselves on the service they provide and it will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to them.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My wife and I bought each other a trip to Nerja as a Christmas present. I picked the Parador based on its high ratings on Trip Advisor and also based on its location (easy walk to the Balcon and lift access to the beach). The hotel lived up to expectations; friendly, helpful staff, clean spacious rooms with nice views, excellent breakfast with truely exceptional views, great swimming pool, nice lawns and gardens, and the lift access to the beach). The hotel staff ordered us a taxi back to the airport on our final day. Loved every minute!

2  Thank Mark H

Dear Mark H,

Thank you for posting this wonderful comment on our Tripadvisor page following your recent stay with us.

I very much look forward to being able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great Staff
Location
Hotel
Car Park
Just a quality experience. Careful not to price yourself out of the game. A very pleasant say with beautiful surroundings. The location to the beach and town was superb.

Review collected in partnership with Paradores Hotels
EmilioMojon, General Manager at Parador de Nerja, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear johnbisett,

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback on our Tripadvisor page following you recent stay with us.

I was extremely pleased to hear that you had a very memorable stay with us and that you enjoyed our location and that you found our Team Members to be great. It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Parador de Nerja in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,