“Italian God plus view of the sea”
Review of Antica Roma 95 SL.

Antica Roma 95 SL.
Ranked #191 of 451 Restaurants in Nerja
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice selection of pasta and pizza. Nice ambiance. Good service. Excellent coffee! Beautiful terrace overlooking the sea.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Nearly missed this place walking past. The glint of the sea and palm trees caught my eye. Was not disappointed. Went in for drinks only but had to order tapas after seeing what was being served up. Very nice food. Not cheap but well worth it with a view that is hard to beat. Service very good also. Will go again.
Open from 13.00 to 17.00 atm. So a lunchtime treat if you go.

1  Thank RodW59
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to this delightful Italian restaurant for some years.
It serves genuine Italian food and excellent Italian wines, perfectly prepared and at reasonable prices.
In particular the stuffed pasta are outstanding as are the red wines from Apulia

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Also ate here twice with friends and came to the unanimous conclusion it was too pricey for what you get. The food and service is quite good and you can't knock the view of the Mediterranean. Try their special burger if you go. Stay away from the tapas.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We have visited this restaurant many times over the past few years and always found the food exceptional. However, on our last trip to Nerja, we were quite disappointed.
I ordered a T-bone steak and requested it to be cooked medium to rare. There was a bone in it, but I'm not sure if this was the T-bone or not.
A good vet could have brought this poor animal back to life, so, I requested a few more minutes on the grill, which, in all fairness the waiting staff sorted quite promptly for me. By the time I had cut away all the gristle and cartilage, there was barely an ounce of edible meat remaining. This cost me 35 euros.
On our next visit, I ordered a swordfish steak, which came in some kind of gloopy sauce, described as a Sicilian sauce. I had actually ordered a grilled swordfish steak. When I brought this to the attention of the waiting staff, they apologised and told me I should have ordered the grilled version ?? Good enough, they gave me a full refund for the fish, but I wasn't offered an alternative.
I feel this restaurant has maybe peaked with its quality of food, but I still commend all the staff for their attempts at making a visit worthwhile, and highly recommend the restaurant for its ambience.
Will we visit again ? Who knows ?