“House of pizza ...”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

... but eat anything but pizza. Give this place a change. From outside it looks like restaurant what you can find 13 out of dozen, but it isn’t. It is treasure need to be find. Yellow, I like to say cheap looking tarpaulins, does not give a good first impression. It is not much better when you walk inside. It does not look fancy or something special. First wow effect you got, when you take the menu. It is wide. If you are fan of italian or mexican food, this is your heaven. It gets even better when you order and get your food. Food is everything between good and excellent. I have visited this restaurant several times and unfortunately I have to say that they don’t have the best pizza in the town (my another review tells who has), but it does not matter. Everything else is excellent and totally worth of try. Very tasty. Also service is good. You don’t have to wait long times to place your order or to get your food.

They have woodoven which is nice. They serve also indian food. It tastes good, but I am not s9 big fan of indian. So I can’t tell you if it is better or worse than in some another place.

1  Thank JaniH308

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Hello friends I vist with my family at Pam la casa pizza los boliches food is very fantastic my family enjoyed food. I am sure I will visit again with my family

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I am lucky the best Italian pizzeria is just outside my doorstep it is an Italian family who owns the restaurant so the food is very good it doesn't mather what you eat you will be very pleased.

1  Thank Marie-Anne T
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We didn't get the dessert although it was on the list of the day's menu (included in the
Price).
Another thing was that the waiter did not bring the day's menu immeadiately, only the normal menu. We had to ask for it.

2  Thank 229tuulal
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is the place families go to for a wide choice of food that will please every member of the family from Indian Italian Mexican and British . Excellent value for money

1  Thank holidaymad1956