Complex Hotelier Eden
Andy Hotel(Predeal)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdifferent typesquiet areaprogramtastymountainslocationrestaurant
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Location: it was a problem to get there due to road reconstruction. There is almost no road for the last 1,5 km.
View: really nice surrounding. You can feel the spirit of mountains.
Room: nice one. There is minibar and new furniture in rooms. Clean shower, etc.
Service: this is something that I have many questions to. Should be improved - reception and restoraunt.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a family get together. The restaurant is equipped for a party with DJ equipment or live music.

It is situated far from the city center surrounded by tall trees. The restaurant has wide choices and delicious food. The hotel also has a full bar fully stocked.

There are no elevators and we were at the third floor. Our room number 304 was a duplex where the bedroom was another flight up. Downstairs was a living room with a couch that can be a third bed. It had two TV, one upstairs one downstairs both flat and good choices of channels. Wi-fi free of charge and good connection.
The beds were comfortable and two singles put together. It was furnished with a refrigerator. It is a modest hotel. They keep the hotel warmer than we wanted. The bathroom had liquid soap and did not have conditioner. Rooms had minibars.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

I was here back in 2013 and because I loved it I decided to organize a team building for my former work place in september 2014.
The location in somehow far from the railway station but that was not a problem for us.
The hotel is alway visited by large groups of foreign people due to the projects activities that many NGO's implement there.
They setteld us in the villa next to the hotel, aprox 200 m distance. The rooms were veeery nice and clean,with two balconies and the beds were very comfortable.
The food is delicious and the wine
..mmmm the wine...very good one.
I had the opportunity to meet the owner and his mother who are very nice people.
Also, the confference rooms are very nice, especially the big one, near the reception, where you can find everything you need for your group activities.
The staff here is nice but they can improve their manners and some smiling faces from time to time won't harm.
You also have the posibility to throw a party all night long in the restaurant place, if you have a big group who needs to be entertained somehow and there is also a football court.
Very nice place! I recommend it and definitelly will comw back here!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I spend 10 days in this hotel. I was in Villa 1, which is the best room you can get here. We have double room with tv, bathroom with hot tub and living room with big screen TV . Also the food in restaurant was so good and very happily staff, and there is free wi-fi. The hotel it's pretty far away from center so prepare for good and long walk or you can ask reception to call taxi for you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2015

They don't understand the meaning of the term "hospitality". They have a completely wrong attitude toward customers. As a client, i felt like in a very strict boarding house. For sure I won't visit them again and I am recommending anyone to avoid them.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business