“I would not change a thing about our stay at...”
other travellers have booked this property
Arra  View
It Must be the best View in Ireland. You will love the landscape from your window and AIR
Sitting room Dining room
Patio area
Wheelchair accessible bathroom
Queen Elesebath at The Rock of Cashel
Guests at the  Obama Bar in Muneygall
Enter a caption for your photo
View from The Cottage
US Rugby School Visit to McNamaras Farm
McNamaras Cottage Arra View
Sidney is Miniture Goat  on the Farm
The Royal Visit To Tipperary
Signs to McNamaras Cottages &  Tradational Farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
katejacob...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“I would not change a thing about our stay at McNamara's Holiday Cottages.”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My daughter and I stayed at Arra View over Christmas and New Year. The weather was wild but we were so snug. The environs were peaceful and so quiet. The house which is large was perfect and up to the challenge of the storms which assailed the British Isles at the end of 2015.
Ann could not have been more helpful. We loved our stay there and would love to see it during the summer. Thank you Ann and Tod.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
222france...
County Clare, Ireland
“Relaxing,healthy,safe and friendly holiday in breathtaking surroundings.”
Reviewed 7 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My partner, our two children,my wheelchair bound mother and myself are recently back in Spain after a beautiful holiday at McNamaras Cottages.Our hosts Ann and Tod made us very welcome and even kept Granny company while the four of us went on cycling trips locally on the bikes provided.Granny was so happy also as the house was wheelchair friendly and it was so easy for her to get around.The location was perfect for us,as coming from an urban setting we enjoyed the peace and tranquility,the kids played outside safely,watching the hens and animals.We travelled with easy access to Killarney, Dingle,Bunratty,Killaloe and local towns. At night we enjoyed music sessions in the T.V fame local bar Ryan's with the locals.

daphne l
Espinho, Portugal
“Wonderful place, wonderful facilities, wonderful people!!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This is a great location for a break away. The accommodation is big, bright, clean and specious. It is secure, so the children can play outside safely. The facilities in the house make it very comfortable for people of all ages and abilities, we really enjoyed our stay, and have told all our friends. We made new friends too, and intend to return in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet safe location.
Travelling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Corklizzz
Limerick, Ireland
“A Beautifui peaseful Lovely Cottage Scenic Area Lovely Walks Loved it”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

The Cottage is wheelchair friendly my parents were impressed with the bathrooms
The Cottage is on a working farm the children loved vewing all the many animals and feeding some of them, we got fresh eggs everyday.
Nice trad music in the local Tatched Bar a short walkthe local people were so frendly
we also enjoyed the open wood fire. It was a very diferent holiday.

We all loved Hollaween in Tipperary

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Big dining room and the bed rooms were all ensute
Liked least: one wet day
Caitriona...
Dublin, Ireland
“The most pleasurable, tranquil, unique setting in the whole world with breathtaking scenery”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My extended family and I stayed here for a week over the summer. Our group included a lady of whom was wheelchair bound. This holiday home was excellent in terms of accessability for wheelchair user. It was very easy for her to get around both inside and outside the house/grounds. The house itself was spotlessly clean and has all modern amenities. It is very spacious and has beautiful decor. The owners of this property are very friendly and helpful and answered all my queries regarding both the house and the local activities, which also were excellent. The location of this property certainly exceeded my expecations. A short drive to local towns, Nenagh and Newport and lets not forget the famous pub, Jackcies from the famous TV program "Killnascully" - a must see when in the area. The views of the countryside from this house will take your breath away. I am still speechless and in awe of the surroundings. I never thought such beauty existed. The best part of my experience was the friendliness of the local people, a most certain "Cead Mile Failte" and also the convienience and ease for the person with the disability. I cant wait to go back and visit again as I think I have found my annual summer home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The scenery and easy accessibility for wheelchair.
Liked least: I honestly can say, I cannot fault this property at all.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing