“Best ice cream of my LIFE!”

Mammy Johnston's Ice Cream Parlour & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Strandhill
Price range: USD 1 - USD 6
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Situated on the sea front in Strandhill, Co.Sligo, Mammy Johnson's has a wide range of homemade ice creams in a variety of delicious flavours, lots of homemade treats, great coffee and check out our famous crepes too! Next time your in Strandhill, why not call in? You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This place has the best ice cream I've ever had in my life, bar none. It's the richest, creamiest ice cream. I wish I could have had every flavor, but I settled for the honeycomb, which was outstanding. Why can't they have places like this in the States!

1  Thank NHjo

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We loved the amazing ice cream and went two days in a row so we could try more flavours. So, so yummy!

1  Thank sharonscotton
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great spot to visit for an ice cream or a coffee and crepe. Loads of seating. Meeting spot for young and old.

1  Thank RosieSligo
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with such a variety of ice cream crepes and other little treats ..staff were nice friendly and helpful def a place to try out can be very busy during the summer so could take while to get seat but who needs seat when your wanting a ice cream and a lovely walk along the beach.

1  Thank ilovehols2013
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Very relaxed and family friendly place. Very spacious and not packed in like sardines...unlike other places in the vicinity. The ice cream was everything you want and more.... we will be back. Very friendly & helpful staff.

1  Thank SUGAR P