“Excellent ”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place!!! They gave the BEST sausage rolls!! The donuts are AMAZING and their cake decorating is award-winning!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Everything is wonderfully done. Custom cakes and rye die cookies are my go to for every event personal or business. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Rick's is not like any other bakery I've ever seen. They have beautifully decorated cakes, donuts, cookies, petit fours, coffee bar, fresh squeezed juice, gift items....you get the picture. This visit I had a chocolate long john, a lemon petit four, and thumb print cookies. So good with a cup of fresh coffee. Next visit I'm trying the sausage roll and snails (I love snails and some how missed those in the gigantic display case). It's good food and a great destination.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

love this locally owned and operated tradition. I have bought dozens of the raised doughnuts. When I reack out for petit fours or ice cookies or cake options I am never disappointed. Wish I had an 8-year old girl to host for the stool by the cake decorating wing.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If it is a bakery item, for cookies to cakes you find all of it at Rick's. You can order a decorated cake, I believe they even give lessons.