“Not any bakery I've ever seen”
Review of Rick's Bakery

Rick's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Fayetteville
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Rick's is not like any other bakery I've ever seen. They have beautifully decorated cakes, donuts, cookies, petit fours, coffee bar, fresh squeezed juice, gift items....you get the picture. This visit I had a chocolate long john, a lemon petit four, and thumb print cookies. So good with a cup of fresh coffee. Next visit I'm trying the sausage roll and snails (I love snails and some how missed those in the gigantic display case). It's good food and a great destination.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

love this locally owned and operated tradition. I have bought dozens of the raised doughnuts. When I reack out for petit fours or ice cookies or cake options I am never disappointed. Wish I had an 8-year old girl to host for the stool by the cake decorating wing.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If it is a bakery item, for cookies to cakes you find all of it at Rick's. You can order a decorated cake, I believe they even give lessons.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It's so easy to fall in love with this place! They were so helpful and easy to work with for my daughter's birthday cake and the product turned out lovely. When I went to pick it up, we found there were several other tasty treat options. We tried the red velvet cookies, sugar cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, cake pops, and petit fours. SO delicious!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

First time for breakfast!
Very courteous and friendly staff
Ordered a jalepeno sausage roll and a chocolate covered long john and a daily special toffee nut latte. The jalepeno sausage roll was fabulous with a great sausage surrounded by jalepeno bread roll. It had just the right amount of spice in both.
The long john was very good but I mistakenly thought it would have a filling.
The only disappointment was the latte. Had a strong nutty flavor but no toffee overtones whatsoever.
Enjoyable breakfast.