“Wow factor food”
Review of Tus Nua

Tus Nua
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Longford
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: A new restaurant on the main Dublin Sligo route. Owner David. Food very good reasonably priced. Excellent service
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We by chance stopped at Tus Nua enroute to Sligo on tues 26th June for car break snack and amazed to see such appetising homecooked food(especially homemade chips which a rare sight these days) and packed to capacity with local workmen which says a lot. So on way back from Sligo few days later, on Sat 30th, we ensured to stop there. With only 18.00 euro between 3 of us they bent over backwards to accomodate myself and my 2 kids with takeout dinners which would was fab food and would have cost much more anywhere else. So thanks again to you all and your great service and we promise to stop next time we visit Sligo as this place is a great half way journer stopper for all.

Denise

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of great breakfasts here. Warning turn up hungry because there's a lot to munch on. Great value breakfast which fills you up for the day. If I had to make one comment it would be the onion and mushroom mix. Just not my thing but others may like it, just not for me, so next time ill leave it out.Well worth a visit which will be repeated time and time again. Hopefully will get a chance to sample the evening menu soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Decent meal, excellent portions. Food presented and cooked beautifully. Can't fault it at all. Busy Mother's Day! ☺

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We visited thus nua on Sunday last.. Food was OK portions bit on small side.. The biggest let down was the place was freezing had to put my coat back on..
Come on guys a bit of heat won't break the bank the place was quite busy doing a good trade it seems..

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The food is very nice and not too pricy. The restaurant is bang in the middle of the town, I ordered a starter, main course and a dessert which cost me just over €30. The food is very tasty. The only thing I wish there was were more options on the menu. All in all I would recommend this place to a friend.