“Check your bill.”

The Market Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Longford
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a very pleasant sandwich here. The service was attentive and friendly although I got chips that weren't shown on the menu, and I hadn't requested, but it wasn't an issue, they were very nice. However, the bill came to more than it should, even if we were charged for the additional chips, but, unfortunately, the person paying didn't query it. The result was that we didn't leave a tip, which is a shame because it deprived the waitress a tip of more than the amount we were overcharged.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

the food is awful and the owners are even worse. I ordered steak I had one bite it tasted like liver I asked to speak to the manager and said I wanted something else I was told I still had to pay for it when I refuse I was told they would call the police . the place is dirty you can smell the toilets from the tables. I suppose my own fault for staying in a stincky place.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Driving across to the west coast we were looking for a proper Irish pub lunch. Well we got lucky. Guinness, bangers and mash, chicken pot pie. Everything was fresh and delicious and the owners were so welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Dee Y
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Big choice on the menu and best Sunday dinner you can get around . Nice size portions and always helpful and friendly staff

1  Thank billymurphy56
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here a good view times food is very nice service is very good it's very dark as you enter but it give it a homely feeling

2  Thank Martin B