“Fantastic”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dbg0rd0n
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 19 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I couldn't fault these apartments. I have stayed twice, in different apartments, as I have family in Longford. The location is excellent, opposite the cathedral in the centre of town. The apartments are attractively furnished, spotlessly clean and have everything you would need - fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, hairdryer, Wi-Fi , TV, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, etc. However, it is the small touches that really make this place - coffee, tea and sugar provided with a carton of fresh milk left in the fridge, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in the bathroom (full size bottles, rather than miniatures), washing up liquid, washing powder. Lots of little things that you would otherwise need to buy in a self catered apartment. The owners have also left a small welcome gift both times - an apple pie and carton of cream on my first visit, and a bag of doughnuts on the last. It is a really lovely, welcoming gesture. The apartments are easy to access, with straightforward instructions on how to collect the keys. They also feel very secure with key pad access on a gate to access the apartments and car parking. On my last visit, my mum (in her 80s) managed to leave her passport at the apartments, which we only discovered at Dublin airport. The owner, Geraldine, couldn't have been more helpful in searching for the missing passport and sending it back to us in London (for which she also refused to take any payment). I couldn't recommend these apartments highly enough, and will certainly be booking in again on my next visit to Longford.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing