“Good”

Thaiger
Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Newbridge
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We like the food here - I always seem to go for the nasi goreng (this time with duck) it's spicy but a bit dry - some of the Mrs Thai green curry sauce goes down a treat. Child's portions very good size (chicken curry)

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Cannot comment on dining here as we ordered a home delivery. The online system is good, and we paid over the net.

I had sweet & sour cod, and the other 2 members of our Family had noodles, chicken and prawn. Make no mistake, this is not authentic Thai food. The food wasnt bad at all but I have eaten many sweet & sour food in Thailand, and what I got was anything but.

Also not cheap by any means.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank ComfortablyNumb133
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I go here for lunch sometimes with a work group.
The service is always excellent. No matter if there is two or twenty people they take the orders quickly and serve the food as soon as possible. There is a broad range of Asian food on the menu - mostly Thai but also other options.

I've always had fresh, tasty food here

You can pay at the counter with no fuss.

I'd recommend it as place to eat

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

In truth the food is only average or maybe it's my choice - Pad Thai which I had on this (medium spicy with beef) and last (spicy with duck) visit! Very friendly service would make you come back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the very tasty food the poem ribs just fell off the bone so tasty
The steak in a stone just melted in the mouth and the staff were absolutely fantastic and friendly very recommend visit

Date of visit: May 2016