All reviews lovely hotel from start to finish leisure centre bridal suite family wedding kildare village wedding reception newbridge silverware bride and groom main course race course bar food excellent stay hotel bar old style last weekend would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel just off the motorway. Staff were brilliant especially one man behind the bar remembered our order every time wish I could remember his name. But all staff were great. Hotel so comfortable and really quiet at night. Fabulous grounds to sit out in or to take a stroll around. Overall great hotel have recommended to family who are booked in for a trip next week.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KerryJess12
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear KerryJess12,

Thank you for the excellent 5* review of The Keadeen and for the recommendation.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us whilst attending a wedding in the hotel and will pass on your praise to all the team here.

We hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We use this hotel every year for Punchestown races , would never use anywhere else , were looked after the so well by the staff we just can’t fault it .the superb reception ladies & the brilliant bar staff make our stay so good why use anywhere else , the food is also very very good , back again in October looking forward to already, Many thanks launa for putting up with us chopping and changing our reservations.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Nigel,

Thank you for the wonderful 5* review and for your continued support of The Keadeen.

It is very much appreciated that you all choose to stay here for so many years and we always look forward to welcoming you when the races are on.

Looking forward to seeing you all again in October.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I didnt stay overnight as I dont live too far away. I have attended several events here though for work etc and most recently a wedding.
Such a fabulous day from start to finish. The staff here are just fantastic. I was 36 weeks pregnant and the lady serving our table was amazing. Asking me about special food requirement, got me decaff tea and she was already so busy.

The food here is lovely. From bar food to the wedding meal everything was delicious.

Will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2017
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Terballs,

Thank you for the wonderful review of The Keadeen.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed many events over the years here, in particular the recent wedding you attended. I will certainly pass on your high praise to all the team here and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed her recently with our kids, hotel is spotless clean and the staff are really friendly and welcoming. Our room was large, clean and had a classic style to it. The pool area and gym is great and again super staff and very clean with heated floors!! I peeked into some of the function rooms as there was a few parties on and have to say they were fabulous in interior and lay out, overlooking its own private terrace. The gardens are only beautiful kudos to the gardener!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
The_Keadeen_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Keadeen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear CinnamonGum,

Thank you for the excellent review of The Keadeen.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I visited a busy Saddlers Bistro (The Bar) with my son for sunday dinner. I asked the waiter if the fried fish was gluten free as there was no indication on menu that either contained gluten. I was in formed both did. Thank goodness I asked!

I ordered the salmon with side order of cheesy potatoe my son ordered the sirloin steak.

My Salmon was overcooked and dry. My side order of cheesy potatoe was burnt and unedible. The dish came with two small roast potatoes and maybe 6 cubes of carrott and salad.

My sons steak was average with a lot of fat and cooked more than the medium rare requested.The onion rings with my sons steak were burnt.

I was still hungry and had to order desert, which was tasty.

I complained about the cheesy potatoes, no apology but was not charged.

This was a very poor quality meal for a 4 star hotel. Not planning to try again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Scobie1kinobe

Dear Scobie1kinobe,

Thank you for your review of your recent meal.

I was disappointed to read that we failed to provide you the usually high standard of food for which we are known on your recent visit. I will pass on your comments to the kitchen team in order to prevent a recurrence as described. Please be aware we have allergen information on our permanent menus and there is an allergen menu on request for daily specials.

We would hope that you could reconsider and return again in the future to a much improved meal.

Many thanks