had my son's christining here last sat,overall from food to service i found it to be excellent,very good to deal with and at very fair prices for what you get,probably the best value for money hotel in cork by a mile,a pleasent surprise that sometimes a hotel can give a great service and supply great food for a large number of people,id highly recommend here for any family function or get together,well done vienna woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods