All reviews homemade scones east cork on arrival and freshly squeezed orange juice host and hostess b and b irish hospitality sitting room tea and coffee hot breakfast room was spacious stayed for one night following morning top class paddy hosts pat
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Very welcoming with two lovely sitting areas with a nice view of the farm and lands. It was pouring rain in the evening but still lovely to sit in the sun room and enjoy a good book after full day of travel. The homeade scones and raspberry jam were absolutely delicious! Friendly folks!! Hope to get back again

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank KarenS7031
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We have just returned from an 8 week trip around UK & Ireland using 41 different B&Bs and found Sunville B&B near Ballycotton an excellent place to stay.

The house is quite modern and situated in a rural region east of Cork with ample parking space. Paddy greeted us warmly on arrival and served us scones with homemade jam & cake.

The room we were allocated contained a double bed plus 2 singles. It was clean with comfy bed and good en suite.

Breakfast was well cooked and nicely presented. We enjoyed the fresh fruit salad, homemade bread & jam plus eggs, bacon etc.

We enjoyed our stay at Sunville and have no hesitation in recommending it.

Many thanks to Paddy & Anna. Best wishes for the future.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarilynNeil
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Very happy with our 2 night stay last weekend ! very pleased to see the chickens running free outside so knew that I would have delicious eggs for breakfast - I was not disappointed !loved the addition of rhubarb compote to breakfast buffet.very warm welcome by Pat and Anna!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butteerflybreda
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I have to say this place is a real gem. Myself and a friend stayed here last weekend for a wedding that was on in Castlematyr (about a 20 min drive from this B&B). The house itself is lovely with spacious, clean rooms and extremely comfortable beds. The hosts, Pat and Anna, are both great and you instantly feel at home in their company. The highlight for me was the Irish breakfast which I can genuinely say was the nicest I have ever had....anywhere! Oh, and delicious freshly made scones and tea/coffee are also provided upon arrival. Not much else to add really - if the place had a fault I certainly couldn't find it over the course of our two night stay!

Room Tip: One side of the house faces the sea however our room was on the other side.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank davesmaughan
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed her for two nights as I was attending a wedding in Castlemartyr, Taxi is 20 mins to the hotel. I can't fault any part of our stay. Hosts were very friendly and the breakfast was probably one of the best fry's I've had. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian F
Anna C, Owner at Sunville House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed the wedding and your stay with us. Regards Paddy and Anna