All reviews passion play continental breakfast very nice hotel would definitely stay here again hotel is located this past weekend in town enjoyed our stay cereal clerk desk arkansas microwave trolley ozarks
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here for the second time this past weekend. We have ALWAYS found it clean and quiet with friendly staff. READ the room information. It tells all about pool towels and extra charges ect. For the price you shouldn’t expect a counter full of bottles of shampoo and lotions. RING THE BELL by the lobby door after hours like the sign says to. Breakfast is limited to cold cereals, waffles you make yourself, and store bought pastries plus coffee, milk and juice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stayed here for three nights during a recent rally in town. The price was the thing that drew me to this place first, the second thing was the availability of a room since the rally hotel was booked up. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. I had a ground floor room so I was able to park at my door. The decor was as expected for a budget hotel. The continental breakfast is as expected. If you are looking for a big breakfast then you will be disappointed. Good water pressure and seems plenty of hot water. All things considered, it was a good place to stay. If you are looking for an experience in fine lodging, look elsewhere. If you are looking for a value price and decent place then this is it. My only issue was the final price being a bit more than I had seen online. I did not have a copy of my info so I let it go. Not a big change but a bit. I would stay again if I am close.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This motel was keenly priced so we booked it for a nights stay on our way to Branson, Missouri, however when we arrived it was closed and we had boked two rooms as we had friends with us. Since booking we had received no indication from the management that the motel as closed.

Date of stay: September 2016
4  Thank Terry G
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Gentleman at the desk was so polite and considerate. Room spotless and updated. Very quiet, yet convenient. No report to offer on breakfast, but the room suggests very minimal oprions. Will have a real breakfast at a restaurant. 'Free' means 'included'. Coollld air conditioning is lovely. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stayed here for two nights. My husband and I...our two sons and their wives and our granddaughter. There was NO sign of it being or have even been a Howard Johnson's. There was a mattress pad hanging on the pool fence all day and night.....finally was removed the next day. The pool was fine but the hot tub didn't work. The owner/manager came out and was very rude to my youngest son and yelled at him because he was using a "room" towel...said he knew better because he had come to the office to get pool towels. We tried to explain to him that it was our other son that had gone to get towels...actually wanted room towels and was given pool towels that were the size of a large hand towel. We didn't even know that pool towels existed til then and had been there already for a day and night...The breakfast room was locked when our daughter in law went to get coffee even tho it was supposed to be open when she went. We were given rooms with a vacant room in between us...
Our son heard their adjoining door knob trying to open in the middle of the night. The room adjoining theirs was vacant. I can not recommend this hotel at all. I was sooooo disappointed because I had seen good reviews........

Date of stay: July 2017