1,584 results
All reviews balcony restaurant historic hotel shuttle service balcony suite sister hotel heart of downtown top floor walking tour ghost tour people watching in town spring street the location is perfect jacuzzi tub get away visit eureka springs spa
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

-tiny deck
-has remodeled rooms, 103 is NOT
-decent beds

Negatives
--ancient midget window air conditioning
--hot hot room, summer would be horrible
-dark depressing with minimum lighting
-no elevator to suite, stairs only, carry bags
-weird round tub shower combo with very high sides & no rails & slippery (only 1 of 5 used it) freaky to use
-dirty carpet, chipped & cracked paint
-2 tiny, tiny trash cans for 4 1/2 rooms
-decorated like brothel & some garage sale furniture
-parking far away
-old condiment pkg behind bathroom door
-dirty deck, old budget plastic chairs

Recommendations
-ask for remodeled room on floor with elevator access --avoid 103
-drop bags @ loading at front door, ask van to pick you up at parking
THE LOCATION IS WORTH THE STAY

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1905manager1886, Manager at 1905 Basin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I will look into these issues and address them accordingly.

Have a good day.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Let me say first that I received an upgrade from a jacuzzi room to a jacuzzi suite. I may have gotten the least updated one in the building, don't know. The finishes in the bathroom were clean but for the price I would expect nicer finishes. That's the only negative thing I could say about the hotel (well, and I expect that there were kids above us). The room was impeccably clean. The temperature control worked great. The suite had very high ceilings and ceiling fans in both rooms. Two TVs. The sofa was really old but staying in an historic hotel in Eureka Springs, that's the norm. The bed was pretty comfy. It's not the best I ever slept in but it drew no complaints the next day. The sitting room also had a microwave, fridge and coffee pot with a little kitchenette counter. It would be perfect for a little party.

I made a purchase from the spa and that was delightful. The employee was helpful and cheerful and wanted to please me. She let me play with the fragrance until it was just right.

The spa deck where the hot tub is located was large enough for several people. It was secluded and quaint. You can see a couple of exterior pictures with this review.

The restaurant was all Eureka, with nice food, accommodating wait staff and a live musician. I usually opt for a live band in Eureka Springs but this night was perfect and intimate with the lone musician. He played guitar and sang. He visited with the patrons and just made the evening feel intimate. I have included a couple of pictures of him and the dusky views from the balcony restaurant. It wasn't noted on hotels.com, but the room included a breakfast buffet, a nice surprise. The menu was adequate and included fresh fruit, bagels and muffins, biscuits and gravy, an omelet/fried egg station and I believe that same perfect coffee found at the Crescent breakfast buffet that's 3x the price. It's simply the best coffee ever! It comes as a concentrate and isn't brewed on site. Thus, it is absolutely not bitter. It's the best coffee you will ever enjoy, I promise.

The staff is perhaps the nicest I have ever seen. They are polite, friendly and knowledgeable about the hotel and the area. They seemed to discern every little thing that could give me the best service and helped willingly. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars due to the finishes in the bathroom, as noted above. Otherwise it was a perfect stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1905manager1886, Manager at 1905 Basin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Thank you for the detailed feedback.

We're glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again next time you return to Eureka Springs.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel that carries a lot of the history with it! The location is perfect and within walking distance of every restaurant and shopping store downtown. The ghost stories add a great thrill to the stay and keeps you looking all night long. Just a down right perfect hotel and will definitely stay again next time we're in town!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight in a king jacuzzi suite in order to file our marriage certificate with the court on Monday. The jacuzzi was nice and actually big enough for two people. The best part of the stay was the staff. Everyone we interacted with was nice and helpful. The hotel is over 100 years old so everything is not going to be perfect, but I would enjoy staying here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed a few days on spring break everyone at the hotel was very friendly. Restaurant was good. Bar and billiards fun. Outside hot tub was delightful and HOT. The hotel offers shuttle anywhere in downtown area!! Centrally located to everything. We booked at last minute and was still affordable. Got a jacuzzi room with queen bed. Our sin got a king room also very nice. Would definitely suggest this to friends and family and looking forward to coming back again for the ghost tours !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family