All reviewsping pongconvention centeron site restaurantgame areaarcade gamesputt putt golfattached restaurantfried chickenbest westernshot tubrooms are largecomfortable bedsin townhotel roomnice poolstay there againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This is one of the nicest I have stayed in. The pool , game room, mini golf areaand TV by pool showing movies is great. Far More amenities for kids than any other I have stayed at.. My grandchildren loved it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

Thank you for staying at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks and for your nice review.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

This is a nice property and a great location right on hwy 62. The motel is older, but very well maintained. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The on site restaurant was reasonably priced, and the food was good. The highlight for our daughter was the pool.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your very nice review and staying at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We booked last minute, so we had to take what we could get. The room was a Queen Double with a balcony, but the balcony is shared with all the other rooms on the floor, so we didn't use it. The room was clean and not completely outdated, but nothing extraordinary. The staff were very friendly- especially at the restaurant. The hotel allows pets, so that was great because we have an older dog and she travels with us. Overall, the experience was average, but not worth $130 a night. Next time we will probably shop around a little more.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Hot tub broken, pool closed down the weekend we were there. That put a huge damper on girls weekend here!! The room was okay.. The front desk people were friendly but it was just a let down about the outdoor activities since we were looking forward to relaxing outside... The on site restaurant was good for breakfast.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. Sorry for the equipment failure and we usually do not open our pool until May for guests because of temperatures. But we are glad you enjoyed our hotel and services. Give us another try.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I wanted to come to Eureka Springs, AR and enjoy in the best way to explore this hidden town. I wanted something more, since I was driving from IN, for a 10 hr trip. I wanted to stay at the historical places, but they were very expensive. I'm very glad I stayed at this hotel. There was a restaurant on site that was absolutely the best and very very affordable. I also enjoyed the onsite setting of the pool and games. It felt very elaborate, I felt I was at a 4 start hotel plus. It was also awesome to be able to park in the many parking spots. And catch rides with the trolley. We still got to walk from the hotel down to down town Eureka Springs, AR. It was the best location for all the hotels, and still had something to do.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Wanda L, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2015

Thank you for staying at Best Western Inn of the Ozarks and thank you for your nice review. Hope to see you again on your next trip.