This is a wonderfully charming experience for anyone, everything perfekt. Especially if you have an appreciation for old world history and antiques. If your into any kind of historical re-enacting ''E.g.'' Civil war, WW1-2 , bring your uniform !!! Here lies a splendid fotoshoot opportunity. This is a 10 room hotel with 12-14 foot ceilings, plush and clean giving you a feeling of being home. Free parking and walking distance from all the lovely shops on main street. The staff is kind, courteous, and helpful from top to bottom. Highly recommended.. Thank you Farraher , Kathy and Phyllis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich in history, the Palace Hotel and Bath House Spa is a National Historic Register Property, restored with extra attention to detail and serving those with a taste for the finest in unique accommodations. Plan to indulge yourself in Palace Pampering - A tradition that endures with you through time. Our Hotel Staff will ensure that your stay is relaxing, memorable and enjoyable. Our Bath House Spa will take all your stress and troubles away with a wonderful soothing mineral bath, eucalyptus steam treatment or full body massage. Join us for a night or two and we promise to take care of all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Hotel & Bath House Eureka Springs
- Palace Hotel And Bath House Spa