All reviews patio room treetop suite select registry stuffed french toast gracious hosts my husband and i private entrance brownie get away breakfast was delicious host and hostess other guests highly recommend this b b beautiful room enjoyed our stay every morning thought of everything
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The B&B was so very comfortable and inviting. The couple whose place it was, were very personable. Such a beautiful setting in a fun community! This was my first B&B I was very pleased with my accommodation's!

Room tip: If you have problems with stairs, please inquire where your room is located.
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sugarandspice91
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped for 1 night in Eureka Springs and so glad we stayed at Arsenic & Old Lace. We were originally looking at AirBnB options but when it came down to it, it ended up being just as cost-effective to stay at here and boy are we glad we did. Doug and Beverly were extremely hospitable, giving great advice for restaurants and what to see on our short time in town. We stayed in the patio suite and it was the perfect blend of coziness and charm. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. If only we had more time to enjoy our coffee with the beautiful view from their porch. We will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank magMPK
dougbreitling, Owner at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for choosing our Bed and Breakfast. Beverly and I know that each guest brings us joy. We hope you had a good trip and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I sent my parents on a paid weekend getaway since they never take time for themselves. They raved about the innkeepers and the inn, well, they both still call to tell me how wonderful everything was. When I spoke with the innkeepers to explain the special diet my father requires, they were very pleasant and understanding. I would definitely recommend this b&b for anyone who wanted to enjoy a quiet weekend away.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aggietravels, Owner at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for the comments, we enjoyed having your parents visit with us. We look forward to seeing them again, and hopefully we will get to meet you sometime. Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The room was wonderful, very clean and comfortable. I couldn’t have asked for anything to be better. The innkeepers are very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area and willingly offer suggestions of places to visit or eat. And the breakfast was beyond amazing!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank janet b
aggietravels, Owner at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We appreciate hearing from guests and are glad we could make your escape a little better.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My husband and I first saw this property on the internet. We were pleasantly pleased that it met every expectation that we had. The house was spotless and well kept, decorated according to its period time, bed was comfy, rooms were spacious, had individual bathrooms, beautiful backyard, and the breakfast served was delicious, we even had homemade cookies every afternoon, the owners were so helpful in every capacity. It felt like going to visit with a relative who caters to your every need. We went at the end of February and shows were not opened yet.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa G
aggietravels, Owner at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

We enjoyed your visit and appreciate your thoughts! Looking forward to seeing you again.