All reviewscottage gardencomfy bedpattiincensebirdsrelaxationanniversaryporchhostessjacuzzi
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Perfection. Peaceful, serene relaxation. Music playing when you arrive. Outside jacuzzi waiting for you. Deer and other wildlife to join you each morning. Short walk or drive to town. Patti knows all the best spots. We will be coming back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dtbryant1
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Our stay at the Belladonna was WONDERFUL!!! The garden outside and decor inside made for a wonder experience filled with nature, art and beauty. Patti has created a fabulous, tranquil, beautiful haven there. We especially loved bathing on the front porch in the zaccuzi with bubbles, rain, sunshine, birds chipmunks and deer grazing near us while gazing into a fantastic view. It was Heavenly!!! We were blessed to make it our world for a few days and my future husband proposed to me there!!! We can't wait to return someday! I love Eureka Springs Arkansas and The Belladonna!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2017

My husband & I stayed here for 4 nights as a respite/anniversay trip, then decided we just had to stay one more night! Lucky someone cancelled :) This was the single most relaxing place we have ever stayed. Private, looking out onto a greenbelt, 2 person outdoor Jaccuzi (naked bathing at it's best), comfy bed. Did I mention the settee on the the porch and the lovely incense? Patti is a wonderful hostess, so helpful and friendly and it is obvious the she truly cares about her guests.The birds were amazing, as were the chipmunks, squirrels and the deer! We absolutely WILL go back the next time we need a break from our real life .hanks you, Patti

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Such a wonderful and peaceful getaway! We have had the pleasure of staying here four times and each time have had an awesome experience. Patti makes each stay unique. She is a wonderful caretaker and we cannot recommend Belladonna enough! 5 stars aren't enough!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aprille001
Reviewed 15 December 2016

My wife and I just got back from a wonderful stay in Eureka Springs. Patti does a wonderful job of making this cottage completely inviting and making you feel wonderfully at home. The garden level suite we stayed in with the outdoor soaking tub was the perfect way to end the day even with the near freezing temps outside.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple