All reviews street level outdoor jacuzzi the lower level my husband and i get away local events soft music playing fairy tale short walk to downtown this past weekend fell in love relaxing getaway comfy bed home away from home front porch patti daybed
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Incense burning Joan Baez playing on the CD player, walls of red and purple, art on the walls...pure magical place to stay! Wonderful treats in the fridge and that upstairs cottage has a back covered deck with big porch swing you can sleep on or lazy day read a good book. bohemian style with wooded views! Patti the hostess has such passion for the grounds, everything is beautiful and very special! I return year after year

Room tip: Upstairs or down is wonderful in its own ways
Date of stay: August 2016
2  Thank Linda J
Reviewed 8 August 2016

We stayed in the lower level of the Belladonna this past weekend and it was absolutely lovely. Patti was a gracious host and we had everything we needed for a private and relaxing weekend. While we did get out and hike and enjoy downtown Eureka Springs, I think we could have happily spent the entire weekend on the patio enjoying the scenery and ALL of the creatures (deer, squirrels, chipmunks, and an array of birds:). The outdoor tub was absolutely perfect in the summer heat...I'd like to give it a shot in cooler weather, too. Although there was a couple staying upstairs while we were there the cottage is set up in such a way that we never saw them a single time. I'm sure they were lovely folks, but we were there for a private weekend so it was perfect! The cottage is a very short car ride to downtown Eureka Springs, but while you are there you feel perfectly secluded. We will most definitely be return guests at the Belladonna!

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank juleswhit88
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Heaven on Earth!!!! The most incredible, quaint & cozy cottage , Words don't describe it, gotta be there. The energy will revive you . Put it on ur bucket list , u will glad u did!!!! See deer, birds & see your self smileing again..

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy W
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Every single detail was attended to...what a magical weekend! The proprietor (now friend), Patti, likes you to call her when you get to Eureka Springs so she can talk you up the mountain. In the meantime, the mood lighting is on and the fab music is playing so that when you arrive you are completely immersed into a mix of funky zen, earthy, artistic, peaceful, and magical all worked into one experience! I swear Patti has the deer on her payroll because they know just when to walk right by your window! I left my worries at the door, lit the Buddha candles she had placed everywhere, poured a glass of wine, and sank into the amazing bed in my suite! The music selection is fantastic so I played music the whole time I was there! Outside, the wildlife calls to you...bullfrogs, chipmunks, birds and squirrels, and I found a fave spot outside by the koi pond to relax...even though the resident squirrel delighted in chucking empty acorn shells at my head! And, the outdoor tub...surrounded by bamboo! It feels like you're getting away with something. I have to say that I travelled all through Eureka Springs, and nothing seemed to match this beautiful Belladonna experience. It is my place EVERY time I go...bar none. Patti made this place to honor her friend and local artist, Julie Traxler. She did it with love, and thus her heart is everywhere in this experience. Lucky us!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed 12 July 2016

This place was perfect! I was looking for a quiet place for just my wife and I that was more geared to the cottage style as a surprise for my wife. This was exactly it! You're not far from downtown so you could walk there and save the parking money, but just be cautious because it's all uphill on the way back from downtown. We enjoyed walking down to town from the cottage! The best thing about this place is the privacy. I initially wanted to get the garden level suite but it was already reserved so I had to "settle for the street level." I was not at all disappointed with the street level. The owner is super friendly and if you've never been to Eureka, like me and my wife, she will help you out by pointing out some great places to eat on the map. Overall my experience here was fantastic. We plan on coming back to the Belladonna any time we can, when in Eureka Springs!

Room tip: Both the Garden Suite and the Street Level suit have privacy and a wonderful view of the garden.
2  Thank Jessica L