“A Must See!”

Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mike Nichols has returned to the "Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down" After 15 years! He has brought along with him his beloved characters "Tator (Chip) Patches" and "Uncle Posture Pedic". Mike has also assembled an amazing cast of, Performers, Pickers, Singers, and Entertainers, who are among the top Talent in the country! This is a Family Show that provides Good Clean Family Fun! Designed for ages 2 to 92! This is a must See Show!! It truly is the Hottest Show In the Ozarks!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
NEA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A Must See!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This was our 4th trip to see this show. It was great as always. I highly recommend this show to anyone with children (even my teenagers love it). It is good, clean fun and great music. A must see if going to Eureka Springs!

1 Thank MDSmall

Waxahachie, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

The best show ever!! A lot of good family clean fun. Great music of all kinds, and the comedy of P.NUTT, Ponytail, and the Girl is so funny. Everyone needs to come and see this show.

2 Thank txblurose
Oklahoma City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My 85 year old mother enjoyed it”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My mother talked me into going to this place. She loved it. It was pretty corny, but I must admit I found myself laughing more than I though I would.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank S H
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"White Legs" will be back for comedic revenge...”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I haven't laughed so hard in years. The blend of blue grass, gospel, pop, and original songs by the George Brothers made for a really enjoyable evening of entertainment. But when "P. Nutt" gets his hands on you, hang on for dear life. You'll be a target for the entire show, among a few others he picks on, and it will keep you in stitches. Being an old thespian/musician, it was appreciated all the more. Wearing shorts with "white legs," I opened the door for a number of quips. And a tender moment, when being one of two men to stand and say how much he loved his wife, the audience enjoyed that also. The "Hoe-Down" is truly a family show, with kids laughing just as hard as the parents.

Come one, come all, and visit often. You'll never leave without a smile on your face, and a song in your heart. Bravo, guys!

2 Thank John B
Shawnee, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was awesome”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Very fun, had us laughing the whole time...We really enjoyed it along with the stay at the ranch we came back home all relaxed and it was something i would do again

Visited August 2011