All reviewsthe salt water poolremodeled rooma great staynew carpetrenovationeurekaarkansasdowntown
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Great hospitality from the new management, Rooms are already spotless and being upgraded as we speak. The front desk and a fully functioning bar are being remodeled in the big house and a saltwater pool is on site. Can't wait to see all of these changes and have no plans to stay anywhere else in the future. This is not some chain, Tim will personally see to anything you need and is a life long resident and connoisseur of Eureka.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth H
tcf58, Owner at Wanderoo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

We're really glad you enjoyed it, Elizabeth. Check back and you'll see the progress as we finish up our renovations this spring! Cheers, Tim

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Second time staying here in the past 3 months. Super cool feel for this older motel. Tim the owner was so hospitable and helped with recommendations on what to eat and where to go. The rooms had beds were comfortable, hot showers, free tv and wifi and coffee. Tim is in the process of renovating (no issues with construction while I was there) and told me of all the cool and fun ideas he has planned. Definitely staying again next time I visit and you should too. Thanks Tim and best of luck.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph T

Thanks, Joseph! We're always glad to give recommendations. Thanks for staying, and we can't wait to see you back next time you're in town! -- Tim

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My mother, sister and I stayed here for mine and my sisters birthday. They’re currently remodeling the motel and it looks amazing, still vintage style. Tim was amazing and met every single one of our needs. I see this motel doing very well in the future with such a great staff.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us for your sister's birthday! Please come back and see the progress on the remodel this spring! -- Tim

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Meet Tim, an actual hotelier. See what dreams are made of. Sure, the property is old. The saltwater pool was functional; but the A-frame that housed a jumble of offcast structural debris is to be repurposed. An adjoining property is being rehabbed to become the reception area.
Management was truly attentive to guest needs. By their restaurant referral, I was received at the dining room as if I'd had long-standing, local relationship. The hotel owner and receptionist were gaming in the forecourt, late in the evening: on-site management hearkens back to the days of personal hospitality: a REFRESHING BREAK from corporate chains.
The environment perfectly compliments the funky aura Eureka Springs promises. Common area on the upper floor's rear deck is suitable for (smoking and) impromptu relationship-building with other guests. Overall, the camaraderie was sufficiently rewarding for me to overlook worn fabric and dated room.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for staying, Roger! Indeed....Watch This Space! We'll have a lot of changes next time you're here. We hope you check it out again soon. Glad you enjoyed your stay! -- Tim

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I have never been treated so well in my life! The new owner is absolutely the kindest person. The rooms are being updated, but for an older place it was clean and quiet, even with the work that is being done. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about our stay. I can not wait to visit again to see the upgrades.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
tcf58, Owner at Wanderoo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hi AnnaMay! We are so glad that you had a good experience, and we appreciate the review! I hope that you come back soon and see the progress as we continue to renovate and we add the boat rental and restaurant/bar early next year. Thanks for staying! -- Tim