“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
the Safari cabin
we are happy to have you tree house like feeling on the front porch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
the Safari cabin
we are happy to have you
tree house like feeling on the front porch
the Jacuzzi
JUMBO Jacuzzi!
nice and big king bed
out on the porch
exploring the kettle pot falls
hanging out at the kettle pot
enjoy peace and quiet
looking up at things
full kitchen
gas fire place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stephanie...
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Cute cozy little cabin tucked in the woods!! Everything was amazing!! We'll definitely be coming back!! Thanks so much

26 Sep 2016
Glad you enjoyed you stay and look forward to seeing you again!
Lisa S
Stephenville, Texas
“Excellent cozy cabin if you want rest and relaxation in a beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This was a great cabin!. We had a restful and wonderful week there. It is secluded and very quiet! We especially enjoyed watching the deer walk by our cabin every evening! The owners were quick to bring us any items we needed. It is only 4 1/2 miles to Eureka Springs if you want to go shopping or eat in town.
We were close enough to town, but not in the middle of the tourist activity.
We would recommend for a nice stay in the mountains.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked the remoteness of the cabin and how comfortable it was.
Liked least: The road going up to the cabin was a steep hill.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
7 May 2016
Thank you Lisa we are so glad you love our little piece of heaven. Hope to see you again! Geralyn and Rex
Wanda F
Huntington, Texas
“Dirty”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The over-all appearance of this cabin was fine; however, when you sat down and took a look around, you see dust and cobwebs all over the walls and fireplace insert. The smell of dust was very noticeable and I couldn't help but wonder if the AC filter had been changed. We had to scrub the coffee pot before using it because of mold. Getting to the cabin was almost impossible because of the slope of the driveway which was covered in driveway gravel.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
16 Aug 2015
I understand that you had a very difficult trip just getting to our place and it was clear you were upset when you got here. Rex went down to the cabin to make sure all was well and you assured him that you really liked the cabin and everything was fine. As to difficulty with the drive up to the cabin, I followed your husband up there the next day and he didn't seem to encounter any difficulty. I pulled up and asked if they needed anything and he said no, they were fine. As for the coffeed pot, if you had just called me, I would have had a new one to you in a matter of minutes. There is no way I can fix something if you don't let me know there is a problem. As for the air conditioning filters, they are washed regularly. The only light dust I found was on the fireplace grill. I can mention this to the cleaning lady but I thought it was a relatively minor complaint. Again,. I can fix anything if you let me know there is a problem.
I am sorry that your trip getting here was so daunting. I think perhaps that it cast something of a pall over your stay. I sincerely regret that. It's hard to convince folks that their GPS simply doesn't work in this area.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing