“Exactly what I needed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pick A Favorite Cabin In The Woods Jacuzzi for Two
Autumn Colors in the Ozarks
Refresh In Our Large Pool
Birds and Wildlife Love Wild Plum Cabins
View From Your Deck
Relax on the back deck of cabin
View looking towards the pool from back deck
Enjoy a cozy fire on a cold night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Suzanne S
“Exactly what I needed!”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Stress was high in 2016, leaving me in a very anxious state needing a getaway and regroup.
The cabins are convenient in location, so getting into town only takes about 10 minutes then it also feels like peaceful quietness when at cabin! Beautiful , gorgeous landscapes, this beauty and quiet is what I needed and got! I'll definitely be back soon!!!! Clean private cabins and very nice helpful staff! Highly recommended!

Explore67...
“This was an amazing Timeless experience that I thoroughly appreciated.”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The Cabin was super clean, modern. The owners have literally thought of every single amenity to make you feel at home. I just cannot say enough about how lovely and peaceful this experience was for me. I will be back very soon! This is a 5 STAR experience for a 3 star price believe me. You will not be sorry that you stayed and enjoyed the hospitality. Ambiance, architecture, and the town which is only 3 miles away is full of life and amazing food.

Travelling group: Solo
Sandylrtx
“Perfect little cabin in the woods.”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Clean, clean clean, very well kept. We loved that we were out in the woods but still only a couple minutes from town,everything we needed. Shawnda was very thorough with instructions for TV, wifi...etc. and even suggestions about how to get around town. I would recommend arriving during daylight the first time, could be a little intimidating if you are not used to being in the woods...we LOVED it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
brucemc18...
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Delightful stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The design of the property gives cabin 2 a nice sense of privacy. The owner is very attentive, and our four night stay went very well. The pool is great, and we were able to relax with easy access to good restaurants and the joys of Eureka Springs!

Management Response
3 Jul 2016
Thanks for the great review Bruce. We hope to have your family back to visit in the near future.

Shawnda
Mpinkston...
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Everything you need at your fingertips.
Small problem maybe in the future you can put some thought into it to find a solution: no closet or dresser in Cabin 2

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing