“First Visit - Yum”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are allergy and vegan friendly.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went based on the comments of other reviewers. The restaurant was clean and decorated appropriately and authentically. Our waitress was super attentive and the food was quickly delivered and came out hot and fresh.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

So it turns out this place is owned by the same people who own Taste of Thai in Fayetteville. The food is good in both locations. Our waitress here was super friendly. It's a place I would stop in again next time I am that direction.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

we got there at about two thirty and they closed a three, but they were nice enough to serve us. i had the cashew chicken and it was awesome. my partner had the curry and he liked it too. we have eaten at the lotus of siam in vegas, considered one of the best thai food in usa. well this food there was close or better in my opinion. we really enjoyed it and the service was great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Having the Thai choice was a nice change. The inside is nothing special but my Thai basil was awesome and a very large portion

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We usually eat here often, we are local so we know the places to eat. We had issues calling in, when we arrived the waitress advised that she ignores the phone if she feels overwhelmed and that she knows it was off the hook, she does that sometimes. We had an additional group wanting to do about $60 more in carry out, I advised her of this and she was like "oh well", I told her we could take our weekly business else where and she said fine, have a great day then. She obviously does not like customers and does not care how they are treated. We do not recommend this place now to eat, and that is from locals who live here and know the food and service.

1  Thank bearcreek2018