“Beautiful!”

More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Spring is a natural wonder, pouring 38 million gallons of cold, clear water each day into its trout-stocked lagoon.Start your adventure with an insightful historic film in the Visitor Center, then stroll the handicapped-accessible walkways and inviting garden paths that wind through the 33 acres of native gardens. Visit the historic mill site that dates from the 1840's, see the Bluff Shelter on the National Register of Historic Places, and walk along the path of the Trail of Tears. Resident Appaloosas and abundant native flora and fauna delight visitors, and our charming gift shop offers an array of items to keep the exerience alive. Blue Spring is a quiet getaway and a perfect place for weddings, group outings or any special occasion.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is a beautiful walk through the garden. It has a lot of history. We got to put our feet in the" Healing Water" which was pretty neat! The flowers were lovely but, I know they really have to be beautiful in the Springtime! Well worth a visit!

All reviews
"blue spring heritage center"
in 5 reviews
in 5 reviews
"movie"
"bluff"

Reviewed 19 July 2018

We really wanted to love this but came up disappointed. $19.50 for 2 adults. This is less than amazing as Alley Springs in Missouri for free.
It is neat. It is a nice walk. It does have a "visitor center" with a movie. But that's about it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great place to take a nice peaceful walk enjoy the surroundings and go at your own pace. The gift shop at the end was great.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I don't know what else to say as "beautiful" pretty much says it all. I missed it this time as my grand daughter and I had limited time in Eureka Springs. But I have been there before. My grand daughter and I have agreed that we will go back to Eureke Springs and make this a sure stop on our stay.

1  Thank Ms W