All reviews labor day weekend bathroom area stay nights room was clean the great passion play a king size bed biscuits and gravy nice stay wooded area jacuzzi tub hairdryer mattress riders lodging arkansas eureka motorcycle
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We planned this visit just days before our weekend getaway. The hotel was clean and our room was really large. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast wasn't much but we had planned on skipping it anyway. I recommend you go the same. Amazing places to eat elsewhere anyway.

We didn't get a chance to go swimming but the pool area was well maintained and the water looked inviting. Really soft bed and great wifi but our room was over the office area. The jacuzzi tub was fabulous. You have your upscale historic lodging with premium pricing and generic motels like this one. However, Motel 62 delivered mostly well on advertised services and details.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is a basic motel with a relatively low price, but I still wouldn't recommend it. I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the breakfast, and don't think they should even advertise it as breakfast. A few pre-packaged muffins and yogurt cups are not a breakfast. There was no fruit, save one bruised apple that was in a basket on both days we were there.

Our room was HOT when we arrived. It is July in Arkansas, you need to have your air conditioners running at least a little bit! I'd guess it was 95 degrees in our room when we arrived. We turned the air on high and quickly left to explore the town and allow the room to cool. Even two hours later, it had only cooled down a bit. It didn't become a comfortable temperature until the middle of our first night there.

The door was also broken, and had to be slammed to shut, and sometimes it had to be kicked a bit to open. The wi-fi was terrible and I couldn't keep it connected.

The room was clean, however, and they allow pets, which is a bonus. The location is quiet and the pool, though on the smaller side, was very clean.

Room tip: Ask for a room with the air conditioner running if it's summer time!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 123juliebee
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel is amazing! The rooms are HUGE! We had a King size room with a jacuzzi tub. Not only did it have the huge jacuzzi tub but also had a regular size tub and shower in bathroom..
Also the bathroom area was huge! There was tons of room to hang up clothes, and double sinks!

The room was VERY clean, and very nice!
The only semi complaint my husband had was the bed was "too soft" but I know that is personal preference, so for us that isn't a big deal.

The staff was very friendly and helpful..And also, we were supposed to stay 2 nights, but I got hurt falling last night and didn't feel good most of today so we decided to come home.. The staff was very understanding and not only that gave us a partial refund for tonight, which I was not expecting, but greatly appreciated.

We will for sure stay there again when we go back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The rooms are extremely clean and recently updated. All rooms have a frig which actually gets cold and microwaves. Some of the rooms have back patios which face a quiet wooded area. The pool area is cleaned daily. The management staff are very kind and accommodating. Great value...great price! I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone.

Room tip: Room with back patio
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My lady & I arrived rather late in the evening. We had no reservation but Melissa made us feel very welcome. We selected a suite with Jacuzzi. The day rate was excellent, the room was very clean and plenty of parking for the car & 10' trailer.

Melissa was also very helpful in telling us about the surrounding area. We are planning to return to Eureka Springs in the early fall and are bringing another couple with us. Hopefully, we will be able to stay again at the Motel 62.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Becky P, Public Relations Manager at Motel 62, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you autumknight001 for your review of our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and truly look forward to your return! Autumn in the Ozarks can't be beat!