All reviews passion play room was clean only place we will stay bedroom cottage hotel owners picnic tables continental breakfast the breakfast area would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay trip to eureka springs air conditioner main street trolley stop johanna motel microwave
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night with our 2 kids. First let me say room was VERY CLEAN! Beds are firm so for me that was great! Pool hours should be reversed. 10am-9pm.. To me it should be 9-10 since check out is at 11. Wifi is no good. Got charged an additional $10 for 2 kids which I didn't understand but other than that our stay was great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Our stay was fine..I have no complaints, but no significant positive comments either. The room was clean and the motel was essentially at the turnoff for the Passion Play. I requested a downstairs room as there is no elevator, and the hostess called me the day of my booking and discussed my downstairs request which was granted. She was pleasant and helpful.

Room tip: There are only two levels, but o elevator.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The couple that own this inn are some of the most lovely genuine people you could meet. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this inn. It was affordable, clean, and very close to everything in town. I definitely recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The room was very clean, Bed was very comfy. Had mini Fridge, Microwave, and Coffee Pot in room. The Lady at the front desk was so nice. We had a problem with the people in the room above us making a lot of noise so I called the front desk and she took care of it immediately. We will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This place gets better every month. The fairly new owners are workers! My recent stay found new carpet, table/desk, comfy barrel chair, nice size fridge and flat screen TV all new. The pool sparkled and new paint is happening to the outside. There's a continental breakfast with some microwave items if you want something hot. Johanna and Johannes treat their guests like you are visiting their home. The motel is at the mouth of Passion Play road. If you want prayer they'll pray with you , if you want to chill and be left alone they'll do that too. Great value! They have ADA rooms, a 3 bedroom Cottage, no pets except service animals.

Trip type: Travelled solo