USD 248
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 138
USD 126
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

All Seasons Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 100
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
USD 193
Allseasons Treehouse Village(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 159
USD 148
USD 184
Official Site
Wagner Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 64
USD 62
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Apple Blossom Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 66
Alpine Lodge(Eureka Springs)
All reviewspassion playroom was cleanonly place we will staybedroom cottagetreat their guestshotel ownerscontinental breakfastsmelled cleanher husbandfridge and microwavethe air conditioningdefinitely stay here againtrip to eureka springsnice staymain streetenjoyed our stayin town
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night with our 2 kids. First let me say room was VERY CLEAN! Beds are firm so for me that was great! Pool hours should be reversed. 10am-9pm.. To me it should be 9-10 since check out is at 11. Wifi is no good. Got charged an additional $10 for 2 kids which I didn't understand but other than that our stay was great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Our stay was fine..I have no complaints, but no significant positive comments either. The room was clean and the motel was essentially at the turnoff for the Passion Play. I requested a downstairs room as there is no elevator, and the hostess called me the day of my booking and discussed my downstairs request which was granted. She was pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: There are only two levels, but o elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The couple that own this inn are some of the most lovely genuine people you could meet. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this inn. It was affordable, clean, and very close to everything in town. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The room was very clean, Bed was very comfy. Had mini Fridge, Microwave, and Coffee Pot in room. The Lady at the front desk was so nice. We had a problem with the people in the room above us making a lot of noise so I called the front desk and she took care of it immediately. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This place gets better every month. The fairly new owners are workers! My recent stay found new carpet, table/desk, comfy barrel chair, nice size fridge and flat screen TV all new. The pool sparkled and new paint is happening to the outside. There's a continental breakfast with some microwave items if you want something hot. Johanna and Johannes treat their guests like you are visiting their home. The motel is at the mouth of Passion Play road. If you want prayer they'll pray with you , if you want to chill and be left alone they'll do that too. Great value! They have ADA rooms, a 3 bedroom Cottage, no pets except service animals.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo