“Absolutely wonderful!!”

Healthworks Massage Therapy & Reflexology Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1992, Health Works Massage, Reflexology & Wellness Center has offered a wide variety of health services catering to our varied clients' needs. Our state-licensed massage therapists incorporate many therapeutic massage and healing techniques.- Our goal is to restore the balance of the individual.- Our mission is to surround you with warm hospitality and service in an atmosphere of complete relaxation.
Branson, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Absolutely wonderful!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Laid back, totally relaxing, the place smells great, and Donna has got to be one of the most intuitive massage therapists I have ever met. I am picky picky picky about bodywork, and this is among the best I have ever had physically and definitely the best I have had emotionally. I did the Soul Journey. It's three days later and I still feel sooooo good.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank EmmasTravelClub

Sedalia, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!! Superb knowledge of Reflexology!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Donna's 20+ years experience was well demonstrated. She took time prior to massage to discuss pains and aches. Her knowledge was broad and her ability to focus on problem areas was superb! Donna is very experienced in reflexology!
Margaret

Adair, Oklahoma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Really great massage!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I visited Healthworks for a couples massage. Another local place had cancelled our massage appointment at the last minute and luckily Healthworks had an opening for us. We both received the hour long full body massage and it was very relaxing. They did a great job and the environment of their shop is very peaceful. We will refer them to our friends who travel to Eureka Springs and we will come back to them when we travel there in the future!

Visited April 2012
Hartshorne
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Me and my husband had a massage done. His was a full body massage done and mine was a foot reflexology. Both were great--very relaxing.

Visited March 2012
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great massage at a great price.”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband and I wanted a couples massage. They were able to get us an appointment that afternoon. Great massage and less expensive than other spas in the area. I will definitely use again.

1 Thank dobbsje