“A Must Do”

Eureka Van Tours
Ranked #9 of 19 Tours in Eureka Springs
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Drivers in Victorian garb share history and humor while highlighting Thorncrown Chapel, Haunted Crescent Hotel, Historic District and Springs, Train Station, the home of Temperance Leader Cary A. Nation, Old Time Bank and more in an air conditioned van limited to 10 passengers. Some walking. Departs Visitor Center in Pine Mt. Village on 62 E. at 10am & 2pm for approx. 2 1/2 hrs. for $25.00 (includes tax) and under 12 $10.00. Shuttle Service also available.
Crosby, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Must Do”
Reviewed 5 August 2010

I went to Eureka Springs for vacation with my family about a week and a half ago and we did the Van tour with Michelle. I had heard good reviews on here so we decided to check it out. The van tour was amazing!! The guide, Michelle, was so so nice and knew so much about the history of Eureka Springs. Some times tours can be boring, but not with Michelle. She really made the tour fun with her wit and extensive knowledge of Eureka Springs. The day we went was my 22nd birthday so she dressed not only me, but my whole family in Victorian clothes and we got to take pictures before we left on the tour. There is no way that we would have been able to see everything or known as much about the history of Eureka Springs had we attempted to walk it ourselves. During the van tour, Michelle even took us to the Thorncrown Chapel and to the Crescent Hotel where we were able to get out and see them upclose inside. I highly recommend Michelle's Van tour of Eureka Springs!! You won't be disappointed!

1 Thank vdu0726

Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The ride of our lives! Eureka Van Tours”
Reviewed 27 October 2009

We had the pleasure of staying in Eureka Spings and took a tour of the city using Eureka Van Tour. Michelle the owner and our driver was charming, witty and very knowledable about places and events in Eurkea Springs. We had one of the most delightful days seeing the various sites thanks to Michelle. Definitely a must do on your next visit!

1 Thank NiftyFiftyNebraska