1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

USD 248
All Seasons Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 103
Allseasons Treehouse Village(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 159
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
USD 193
Bavarian Inn Lodge & Restaurant(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 184
Official Site
Apple Blossom Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 66
Alpine Lodge(Eureka Springs)
USD 79
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle serviceexcellent staygreat place to staywould stay here againmotelbedstrolley
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights. Decent price. Room was clean. Pool was clean and refreshing after riding our motorcycles all day. Only small complaints was AC was not on room was hot. Took most of the evening to cool off. Came back after riding all day and housekeeping had turned off AC unit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1955chevy
David P, Manager at Wagner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thanks Joe for the nice comment. Sorry the A/C was turned off. It's wasn't done done intentionally. Please come back when you in town.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed last night easy check in and room very clean. Beds are very comfortable. I will come back again. Very affordable. I recommend to any traveler passing through.............They also have shuttle service that comes in handy.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KPatel941
David P, General Manager at Wagner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you for your stay please come again.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Eureka Springs around 11 pm. We had been to a show in Branson and couldn't find a hotel and so had reserved one in Eureka Springs. It was a long, slow, curvy drive from Branson..... with fog. When we arrived at our reserved hotel the lobby was locked and no one answered at the phone # posted! So tired and aggravated, we looked for another place to stay. It was now midnight, but we found an open door and available room at Wagner Inn. The attendant (believe owner) was friendly and pleasant despite the late hour. We were hesitant to stay because the motel appears very dated, however, our room was clean and the beds were new and very comfortable! We were there only to sleep - but we were very pleasantly surprised and quite happy with our stay!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
David P, Manager at Wagner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thanks you, I am glad you like your stay and took the time to write a review.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Eureka Springs has always been my weekend getaway for years during the Fall Season. You can take the family and even the small dog, this town has always been pet-friendly, but wait!! This 2016 season I was surprised that many of the hotels I’ve always stayed at no longer accept dogs. I drove up and down Hwy 62 searching for a decent room that would accept my small dog and presto I found the Wagner Inn. This was one of the few places I found that received my fur baby. The pet-friendly room was clean and included a microwave and coffee pot, the carpet and bedding was clean unlike in some places where you’re given old stained stuff. One thing to remember is that Eureka Springs was founded in 1879, this town is old and so are the hotels. I’m not sure how long the Wagner Inn has been in business, but I was pleasantly surprised at the upkeep of this older hotel. The owner David Patel and his family are the Hostess with the mostess! You want to party downtown and not get into trouble with the law (DWI’s)? For a small charge, this is the only hotel that has a Shuttle Hummer to downtown and back. I also understand that they will even pick you up from the Rogers Airport. Wow! That’s customer service. I’ve found no other hotel in ES that offer this service. The Wagner Inn is well lit up at night which makes you, your vehicle or motorcycle safe, so bring a sleeping mask to allow darkness for sleep. I will definitely stay here the next time I return. I give this hotel a four of five stars only because it’s not a Hilton or Marriott.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pwgolden
David P, General Manager at Wagner Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Thank you so much for leaving a nice comment. It means a lot to us. At least we know we are taking care of our guest and being appreciated.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Although I'm retired my previous job required me to stay in hotels motels in many small towns throughout Arkansas. Without a doubt this is among the worst I've seen or stayed. Reservations were confirmed twice and they were still screwed up. Furniture is filthy and dilapidated. Blankets have holes in them. Water pressure is non-existent. Commode seat is stained, tub appears to have soap scum. Lights burned out over mirror in bathroom. Only one key available per room. Desk staff barely speaks English I couldn't tell if she was really trying to help us or not. I honestly feel grungy just being in the room. Both my wife and I were willing to forgo the room cost just to find a decent place but we were with a number of other couples and she didn't want to leave for that reason. My advice run run run as fast as you can to any other place than the Wagner Inn.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank ron766

Ron H.
Sorry for your stay, We checked our room that you stayed in we didn't find anything wrong with it. You could of went in the room during during check in and got a full refund and went elsewhere. But you chose to stay with us anyway. I know you wanted to stay with your other friends down stairs. We know you didn't like that your room was upstairs. So we can see your frustration by giving us 1star. Next time during check in if you know your room is upstairs don't check in.