All reviews nice deck packaged muffins great water pressure trolley stop motorcycle riding great place to stay within walking distance would stay here again in town room was clean quiet location saw deer passion play stayed one night morning coffee three nights hotel room
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Reasonable price with clean spacious rooms. Nice proprietor. Next door to good restaurants. Looks like room have been updated recently. Convenient to downtown shops and historic hotels. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at Edelweiss a couple of times. Very clean, and a great value for the cost. Robert is super, and even called me about a neck pillow I left in the room. Would definitely recommend to anybody that is ok with not being within walking distance to town.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is a great place to stay in Eureka Springs! It's super close and accessible to the "downtown" area, but it's nice and quiet and doesn't have the constant, loud noise of traffic. I so enjoyed staying here; the shops & restaurants were minutes away, but I could come back & unwind on the back deck which faces a nice little wooded area. The first day I was greeted by deer, and Robert's cats lounged outside with me making me feel right at home. It was a perfect location, close to both nature and all the action! The rooms are really comfortable (great beds) and clean, and the Innkeeper, Robert, is a gem and was very helpful and full of information about Eureka Springs. The first night he suggested the Cafe Amore which is in front of the hotel (30 second walk), and I had an excellent Italian dinner, so I tried to follow all of his suggestions after that! Stay here, you won't be disappointed!

Room tip: Back side of hotel has nice deck facing quiet, wooded area
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The location was great - about five minutes to historic downtown Eureka Springs. I chose the Edelweiss Inn based on reviews and the room - it was appealing to me to have more of a modern room as most of the hotels I looked at were more outdated. Excellent price and great hospitality! Would highly recommend staying here to any travelers visiting Eureka Springs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We booked this hotel for the first weekend in March and the outside temperature was still quite cool. The deciding factor was that the website boasted a recent remodel and new beds. We had a room at the back on the ground floor. There was a nice deck with seating area outside our room. We saw deer both evenings. The decor was nice, the bed was very comfortable. I did not care for the laminate floor, it was COLD! Also, the bathroom/shower did not get warm despite the heat being on in the room. I would stay here again but would plan to wear socks to bed and maybe take a space heater to knock the chill off the bathroom.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms in the rear have access to the deck and give the best view for watching the deer.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple