“Fantastic new shop, a must-visit!”

Soap Stop & Body Shop
Ranked #12 of 56 Shopping in Eureka Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I didn't count the number of soap "flavors", but I should have. There were easily 30 to 50, and they apparently bring new smells in all the time. Don't be afraid to pick up the bars and sniff them! It's not rude!

The soaps are beautiful to look at and to smell, lovely to use, and the shop is attractive inside and out. They do have a vegan selection, and a selection of glycerine soaps, as well as bath salts, bubble baths, bath bombs, and lotions.

Staff was lovely. From the way they treated my GF and I, they are definitely LGBT friendly!

1  Thank Amanda G
"gifts"
"oils"
"eureka"

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great Soaps, salves, and lotions! We love stopping by Soap Stop & Body Shop in downtown Eureka Springs. They always have something new to check out. Excellent products, and nice staff. Love their activated carbon soap , the Gunpowder and Leather and the Nag Champa soap. I leave it around the bath room just to smell it!

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This shop is amazing. They have lots of soaps and bath bombs (and bath teas and bubble baths and so many bath-type things) and lip balms and lotions, etc. It smells wonderful, the women who run it are super friendly and interesting, and everything is as locally sourced as possible. We wished we had bought more bath bombs while we were there, and ended up ordering more from their online store. Just a charming, awesome-smelling little store.

1  Thank Shena W
Reviewed 11 October 2016

A must see. You will find something here. A beautiful shop with all handmade soaps of every kind and lots of other things. I bought lots of gifts, including something for myself. Not overpriced either.

1  Thank Nanaflowers