“Excellent Services & Food”
Review of Porsborg Winebar

Porsborg Winebar
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Ribe
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 1 February 2017

If you come to Ribe, you must take your meal here. The service is excellent and the foods are good. I like the homemade apple juice very much, the taste is unforgettable.
You would love it, believe me!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

If visiting Ribe I can for sure recommend to have dinner, drinks or lunch at Porsborg. When I was there with a group of friends the restaurant was pritty full. The only choice of food was a plate with different small dishes. I must admit that I was a bit worried about eh lack of choices, however, the food served was no less than superb. We al had a glass of Champagne and was served different rinks, the Aevle-Baevle is recommended. Apple juice with vodka served with a slice of apple.

Thanks for a super evening

Reviewed 17 February 2016

very perfect tapas bar and service, kindly person in that bar. the tapas are very very well made. professional preparation. wine is very good , try the spanisch rosé !

Reviewed 1 January 2016

What a great little bar! Wonderful friendly staff - great service and very good recomendations of local Christmas Beer that my colleagues enjoyed.
This is a place of great atmosphere. It is not a dark or dank cellar - it is very cosy and inviting in the winter. I've been to Ribe many times and don't now how I've managed to miss it.
Will be back for sure. Just make sure you look out for this place. It's located between the Dagmar Hotel and the Jacob A steak House - opposite the church.

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice wine bar with a good selection of models to choose from. You can sit inside or out in the ambience is casual. When I heard "Tapas" I assumed it was Spanish style with the ability to order a lot of different small plates separately. What you get is small portions of a variety of foods on a single plate. It was all good and provided for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank Tim K